Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SANTA CAME EARLY

I was very touched by something that happened to me this CHRISTMAS. I was PMing messages back & forth with a fellow Forum member regarding costs, 'sinks, etc. & unfortunately found out that the cost was beyond my financial parameters. I informed this kind person, that although interested, the cost was out of my range. After trying to work something else out, it seemed like this was just not gonna be able to be made to happen. Now I don't know if"SANTA" is normally such a kind, giving individual, Or if he was touched by the SPIRIT of the SEASON, or what, but before I knew what was happening "SANTA" informs me that he will build me a BLU-RAY LASER, & send it to me, at no cost to me. For obvious reasons "SANTAS" identity must remain a secret just between him & I, but I thought that I would be amiss if I didn't relate this story of HOLIDAY GIVING to my fellow Forum members. This world would be such a much better place if, not just during the HOLIDAYS, but all year long, we all would concentrate on the 'GIVING' & NOT on the 'GETTING". I will remember this unselfish act of kindness from an almost total stranger, the rest of my life, & try to repay him by giving unselfish acts of kindness to people who are nearly total strangers to ME. I hope he sees this & feels the warmth inside that I did when he told me of what he was about to do for me. So, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to 'SANTA' from rob :cool:

I wish i have a bluray since summer, while trying to save on meals getting some $ for a bluray, i lost my job... I guess il have one next xmas. What a great xmas ive been wastinng the day in my bed sleeping & cuddling my cat.

john_lawson said:
hey santa  ;D ;D nevermind  :-X anyways merry Christmas all

Same to you John.... and to all the other Laser Nuts here on LPF....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Santa did visit me also!!!!! :eek:
Bluray by the end of the yea!Woah!!! My first one finally!

wow, who ever is giveing blu-rays must be very nice! wow, thats so awsome. I hope to get my first blu-ray in a couple of months  :D need to gather some money up.  :cool: Might take a bit but BR's are worth it frome the reviews ive seen, most of the people who are getting BR's have been here for awile so i guess they deserive it for bieng loyal. Ive only been here for a couple of months, learned a lot. MAde some friends like mario and phoenix77. Speaking of phoenix, gimee your paypal so i can send payment for driver + your xmas gift from me.

merry christmas everyone :) enjoy this xmas themed graphics laser show

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01obe845nA[/media]

Can you post url aswellell? Iphone/Touch cannot view embebbed video ;) thanks for the url.

rocketparrotlet said:
Merry Christmas everyone!

This is just more proof that LPF is the greatest forum ever!

-Mark
Hell ya! ;D Im new and when i saw this it was a great find. "Merry Christmas everyone one and all". I think thats the quote =?

That must be nice, by the way phenoix, sry about spelling, i sent you your c-mas present, not too much but hey, im just a 16 yo so any money is a lot to me  :D cant wait to get a BR when i save up enough. As its been said, cristmas is about giveing not takeing. Im not saying you have to give 50 bucks too all forums members, but do something nice for someone you dont know, it will mean so much to them, it feels so much better to give some one something than get something.