Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Sale] Various Lasers + Goggles!

Alright, so I've noticed that my poor dilda hasn't been getting much attention... well, since the first week I got her. I think it's time she moved on to something bigger and better. And, you know, three is a lucky number so I'll post that many items for sale :D Sorry for the poor photo quality, my camera phone isn't the greatest.

All the items for sale come with everything in the picture (minus the background). The items, prices, pictures, and descriptions are as follow:

SOLD - O-Like 200mw 650nm New Style Dilda - SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------
Original Item: New Style red laser 200mW /adjustable [OLNRL200] - $44.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products
Picture:
IMAG0025.jpg

Condition: Like-new. I've only accumulated a total of around 1 hour on this laser, and it's appearance is flawless.
Price: $35 shipped

SOLD - ZoneStealth Protection Glasses for 650nm Red Laser - SOLD
Original Item: Protection Glasses for 650nm Red Laser
OD Graph: These glasses do not have a posted OD graph, however I can vouch that they DO indeed block 650nm light very well. They are, by my testing, up to spec.
These glasses work WONDERFULLY with my dilda listed above, although they do make the unfocused dot almost invisible ;)
Picture:
IMAG0030.jpg

Condition: Like-new. I've used these twice. They are, almost literally, brand new. Of course, that also means that they are in perfect condition.
Price: $25 shipped

DragonLaser UV to Green Lasers Protection 190-548nm

Original Item: Laser Glasses - UV to Green Lasers Protection 190-548nm :: Laser Safety :: Dragon Lasers
OD Graph: http://www.dragonlasers.com/catalog/photos/LSG02_OD.jpg
Picture:
IMAG0031.jpg

Condition: Like-new. I've used these 3-4 times, but like the other glasses, they are in perfect condition.
Price: $35 shipped (before some one points out the oddity here, while these are listed as $25, the shipping from DL is about the same price. I think I spent $44 and change on them after shipping)

Shipping: Free! It is notable to add that these will be shipped from within the US, so there is no worry over customs. Also, they should get to you dramatically faster than from China.
Payment: Paypal only. Sorry, it's all I can take at this point. Of course, paypal DOES allow you to express checkout using a credit or debit card, so... :D

All of these items will ship from Texas, US. Priority or expedited shipping is extra, however I'll do my best to get them to you ASAP if you opt for the included shipping (normally within 1 business day via USPS standard). Any offer is accepted, so long as it is reasonable! Feel free to PM me with any questions (and your offers)! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

The dilda and the zonestealth goggles have been marked as sold. As soon as I ship them out, I will remove them from this page altogether. :p

The dragonlaser goggles are STILL FOR SALE. PM me if interested, as per usual!