Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Safety goggles for all colors + IR filter ~16$

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I understood you right you know (think) that a 'direct' hit with one of these laserpointers will permanantley damage my eyes, with AND without (cheap) goggles, right? Well, good thing I didn't wasted this money. :)
Anyone else here who thinks the same as LaserPointerer or who thinks that the goggles will protect my eyes from injuries?

btw the 300mw green laser is another story and has nothing to do with it for now.

Actually you are the one who told me to buy some cheap goggles. So you think the same as LaserPointerer now? (to buy expencive goggles or none)

edit: did anyone of you notice, that the method the guy in the video used blocked like 99% of of the light of his green laser? Just tell me why this method is not good enough (like i said im gonna use an ir filter in addition)
For me, this guy clearly showed and proved that this is working!
Seriously, if I'm blocking 99% of the visible light AND 98% of the IR, how can this be dangerous for my eyes????????????????????????????????????? Sorry, but if you can't give me a good argument for why it is dangerous anyways, I'm just going to order this stuff tomorrow and delete my account here because you were lying or throwing sciolism around and wasteing my time...

Last edited:
Actually you are the one who told me to buy some cheap goggles. So you think the same as LaserPointerer now? (to buy expencive goggles or none)

edit: did anyone of you notice, that the method the guy in the video used blocked like 99% of of the light of his green laser? Just tell me why this method is not good enough (like i said im gonna use an ir filter in addition)
For me, this guy clearly showed and proved that this is working!
Seriously, if I'm blocking 99% of the visible light AND 98% of the IR, how can this be dangerous for my eyes????????????????????????????????????? Sorry, but if you can't give me a good argument for why it is dangerous anyways, I'm just going to order this stuff tomorrow and delete my account here because you were lying or throwing sciolism around and wasteing my time...

You clueless immature clown...
Your trolling attempts have been in vain...

Perhaps you should just put a plastic bag over
your head... That should give you ample protection
you from a direct Laser beam hit and by your way
of thinking it may possibly protect you from flying
bricks as well...

BTW... don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on
your way out... Bye Bye...:wave:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.