Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RPL Burning video for "LSDizGuD4Me"

If I were you I wouldn't place a mirror right in front of the laser because a back reflection can kill it. Else, nice vid, these lasers (RPLs) are so powerful!

If I were you I wouldn't place a mirror right in front of the laser because a back reflection can kill it. Else, nice vid, these lasers (RPLs) are so powerful!

This may be true for diode lasers, but DPSS lasers have a much more complex construction. AR/HR coatings and the narrow cavity will reflect and block any light that is reflected back into the optics.

DLMB: Congrats on the new laser, BTW. Enjoy it safely!

Ya I know, but this laser is still very powerful, and, with it's big price tag, I wouldn't take a chance.

roosl

Bro,

You are having way too much fun with that laser! I'd be wary though, of things like that sparkler throwing tiny bits of junk at the lens. Don't get too close to the aperture!

Nice.
:D

Bro,

You are having way too much fun with that laser! I'd be wary though, of things like that sparkler throwing tiny bits of junk at the lens. Don't get too close to the aperture!

Nice.
:D

Hehe Thanks pal! I love my RPL though now I NEED a 1W viasho and some scaners!