Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RPL 350 "dot" 7 miles away!

I have trouble seeing a dot over ~3 mi. with almost any output power, maybe too much smog and moisture in the air. That mountain looks like a cinder cone, (old cinder volcano). -GH

I have trouble seeing a dot over ~3 mi. with almost any output power, maybe too much smog and moisture in the air. That mountain looks like a cinder cone, (old cinder volcano). -GH

It had just been snowing and raining all day, so it was a VERY clear night. I couldent see it with my naked eyes much i used the cameras zoom to see it :D 35X optical zoom

mfo

I shined my viper 125mW on the empire state building and looked w/ binoculars. It's exactly five miles from my house straight line according to google earth.

Now the real fun video to see would be someone filming on that hill the dot itself (or being bathed in green light). I'm sure it must be several feet wide?
- Robert

Razako

I shined my viper 125mW on the empire state building and looked w/ binoculars. It's exactly five miles from my house straight line according to google earth.

Zomg lazer terrorizer!!!! Calling cops now!!!!

Trevor

Save your money they are not cheap... worth buying if you can though

I'm probably going to sell my Opto pen soon to pick up an RPL... better beam, more power, better duty cycle... I can't lose. :)

-Trevor

Now the real fun video to see would be someone filming on that hill the dot itself (or being bathed in green light). I'm sure it must be several feet wide?
- Robert

You mean something like this? Tis was with a hulk 175mW in my back yard from 5 miles the "DOT" was big enough to cover the house behind me... (the residents were out gasping and asking me questions like what is it? where can i get one? how much?

LOL vid SUCKS but cameras HATE bright lights in the dark LOL Im going to try to find the pic of it covering a house, and a better video in the next few weeks.

You mean something like this? Tis was with a hulk 175mW in my back yard from 5 miles the "DOT" was big enough to cover the house behind me... (the residents were out gasping and asking me questions like what is it? where can i get one? how much?

LOL vid SUCKS but cameras HATE bright lights in the dark LOL Im going to try to find the pic of it covering a house, and a better video in the next few weeks.

Oh and, YES in person there is a huge dot right in that field

You shined your laser on a building in town where people work now that dosn't seem very smart at all what are you trying to put some ones eye out ! it's people like you that give the rest of us a bad name.
you keep doing stupid things like that and I'll vote to ban YOU !!!
go find a mountain or something where people are not involved with you and your laser.

Flaminpyro...