Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Road Trip

It's that time again I have an aching in my bones to see some real pyro and rub elbows with my pyro brothers so we are going to be attending the PGI convention in
Pennsylvania this year from August 10th to the 16th I will be in Butler County Penn for the PGI convention, click here>PGI - 2013 Convention< and I encourage anyone
with pyro in there hearts to also attend it will be a vacation you will never forget to be sure !

Any one wishing to attend may give me a PM if you need any help doing so, the PGI has one new member from LPF now, RAWPAUL joined and is going to convention this year and we will be camping together :D

So since I will be traveling across the states I thought this would be a good time to do meet-n-greets with any one wanting to do the same
so let me know now so I can plane some on this and get route down.

Any one wanting to meet please give me a PM and let me know and we will try and get you on the schedule.

The meet-n-greet can be at your home or a coffee shop or a park it really doesn't matter where just that we get to lay an eyeball on each other and a shake of hands :beer:

Looking forward to seeing many :D

Last edited:

And how did you get that wife of yours to allow this, this fun type of behavior?

Can you bring one of those 16" shots for me? :D I want to wake up the whole city of Sumter, SC on New Years.

I will be leaving Eugene and travailing south to Sacramento and then east to Reno and then to Salt Lake City and from there I can go north
on 80 or south on 70 and I will be going through St Louis for sure and then on to Slippery Rock Pennsylvania for the PGI convention :)

Last edited:
NEAT! I have a buddy that MAY be able to get quarter sticks of somethingsomethingsomethingboomsomething.

Add that bad boy to the tip ;D