Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rkcstr Test Load to a good home

Hey guys, I have a Rkcstr test load that I don't need. Ill throw it in an envelope with a stamp to the first person that asks for it (you must have more than 10 posts please).

See the specs here:
Test Load KIT (AKA Dummy load, unassembled) - $5.75 : rkcstr.com, Micro-Drive and laser diode electronics

I also have two sets of 6 1N4001 through hole diodes that can be shipped out the same way, if anyone wants to build their own test load.

Please note both of these options are rather limited in their current maximums.

Hmm, I was hoping for in the US, but I wouldn't mind shipping international (it's rather cheap via USPS First Class international.

Please PM your shipping info JimDT7.
Arsh1, if you would like 6 of the bare diodes, pm me your shipping info :)
I can include some bare prototype PCB if you don't have any on hand.

Jim, keep in mind that this test load's diodes are rated at 1amp, but the manufacturer recommends only 500ma, and 300ma for 405nms.

If anyone needs a really nice test load that can take up to 3A, Jufran88 is THE MAN!

jimdt7

Since, other members are interested, give it to them ;)

Jim

Ok Jim, ill do that :beer:

Arsh1, looks like you get the rkcstr driver.

Denson, ill send 6 diodes your way (and a proto-pcb if you need it). Just pm me your shipping info. You can find a circuit for these diodes if you google "diy laser test load" IIRC.

I still have 6 diodes mattco2. Ill ship some pcb board with it if you don't have some on hand.

Just pm me your shipping info and ill try to get everyone's package out today.

Denson, I still need your address :)