Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RGB beamspliter cube up for trade

DTMF

i have a rgb beamspliter cube up for trade it's a 2" cube . it has 2 small chip's one on top edge and one on the bottom edge very small and do not effect the beam at all . i can't post pic's yet so send me a message and i'll send you the link . i'm looking for a red 100mw or more bulit with driver and test'd . i can get more as i sevice projector's that die . as i get them i will post them up here for trade . best offer win's

JLSE

I have a 225mW red with fixed focus, battery and charger I would be willing to trade. PM me if interested :)

I can also change it to adjustable focus if desired. Comes with AR coated tripple element glass lens. Also included with this one is a glass apeture cap for use in the rain, water resistant.

225mW red

200mW_650_Stealth.jpg

Or...

150mW Bluray

150mW_BR.jpg

or...

50mW IR filtered green

50mW_532_pointer_copy.jpg

or...

The one on the right (Bluray) 130mW

P1170498.JPG

Am I looking desperate for that cube yet? :-/

ben74

DTMF looks like you stumbled into a gold mine and if you get more let me know :)

diachi

These cubes are probably worth 30-50 pounds each ;) I really need to get more of these ...

-Adam