Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Review: S4 1000 lumen 5-mode Light

Hey there everyone i thought i would do a little review of this S4 1000 lumen 5-mode flashlight i just got from survival laser. I haven't seen any reviews on this yet and i know it's not a laser but it's still a nice light for the price and sold by a fellow member.

Well let me start by saying that for some reason I'm really addicted to the S4 host. It's like just the right size and a very nice design. I've used it for a bunch of laser's in the past and now I've got a flashlight one as well that I'm very excited to have. This is the 5-mode version which has a high-medium-low-strobe-sos. It has the Cree XM-L, and is powered by a single panasonic 18650. I've gone ahead and added my own little personal touch to the flashlight. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for looking!

Does it get warm pretty fast? Reason I ask is I build a flashlight out of spare parts I had. A C6 host, anonymous emitter, and 1.6A Mohgasm driver running on 2 18350's. It's extremely bright but gets fairly warm after a minute or so

Yeah a bit after about a minute or so and I'm assuming that because of the pill being a bit smaller. This is my first real powerful light besides a 2d led mag, but I can already see myself picking up move in the near future.