Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review LPF

Hey guys this a review on LPF.. I have found this site to be of the most informational type.. I have found tons of information pertaining to lasers and the like. I also found a link by searching though the LPF data base and found links to companies that will give hobbyist free samples of certain kinds of parts such as led,transistors, caps, diodes non laser type and so much more.. I have sent emails and have signed up for a few of these and requested a few samples and was contacted by a couple and they were going to ship what i had requested.. If they ask you what is it for be honest.. I told them i am building DIY lasers and some of the parts i needed you make and saw sample and put in for it.. They are on their way... I must say I am very happy to be a member of this forum and I am going to push my self to be a good member and friend... LPF is my home away from home lol :thanks::thanks::thanks:

4715580+_b132f00deba8d64ea6a7e1b07ea9c7c6.png

IsaacT

Random feely good post? Boredom does not a thread excuse make. And you already addressed your desire to be a good member in your thread "The things one does when looking through the LPF". Post what you want, but I doubt it is necessary to review this forum on this forum to this forum's members. Just a thought. Although, if you do want to make a review, some criticisms will be necessary.

1. Measurements of loading speeds, bandwidth, etc.
2. Percentage of helpful comments to unhelpful comments.
3. Connotative evaluation of experiences.
4. Speed of replies(average).
5. And beamshots of the internets. (like this)

Last edited: