Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

request for solid ground in midwest!

The siesmographs are going crazy with activity here in St Louis, Mo area and I think we are due a a great earthquake that has been forcast ! New Madrid fault line.
Please! everybody think about this; and wish for peace for us here.
I believe in mind over matter.
Because the more people that are determind to complete a goal, the more likely it will be achieved.

We are going on 18 aftershocks now !

Your wishes will always help humanity!

Thanks from the Midwest, USA to all U worldwide laserist !

Dave

EDIT:my spelling sucks

I live in Central Illinois, pretty close to Peoria to be specific, and the only Earthquake I have felt so far was the 5.2 . I was scared to death when it woke me up, I've never felt an Earthquake before so I was thing "What the heck is going on?!?!"

The thing with the recent Earthquakes is that they aren't even on the New Madrid fault though, it's on a minor fault, I can't remember the name of it though.

daguin

5.2 LOL!

We eat 5.2's for breakfast

Woosies :-*

Peace,
dave
(in Southern California)

daguin said:
5.2 LOL!

We eat 5.2's for breakfast

Woosies :-*

Peace,
dave
(in Southern California)
What we are fearing is another 8.0 to 9.0 event on the New Madrid!! Even you Southern Californioners couldn't swing one of those :p

daguin

styropyro said:
What we are fearing is another 8.0 to 9.0 event on the New Madrid!! Even you Southern Californioners couldn't swing one of those :p

If I worry about the big one it will surely hit :-/

If I don't worry about the big one it will also hit :'(

The result of this rumination, now I've finished it :)

Is that the beach sure looks good from where I sit :cool:

daguin

Hemlock Mike said:
And when the ocean eats Cal.
You will surely S___T ! ;D

Mike

BRAVO!!!!!

My brother has some 8mm film (all of the youngsters on the list just went, "Huh?" :-? ) of a large group of my family members all standing in front of their cars waving goodbye. This was in the mid 50's. Their spiritual leader had, had a vision of California falling into the ocean. They sold all of their land really cheap and gave away the stuff that they couldn't take with them. I think that their spiritual leader owned alott of property in Oklahoma ;)

Their children have now dispersed around the country again and we are still sitting here wiggling our toes in the sand :cool:

Besides, we're not going to fall into the ocean. We're headed to San Fransisco . . .at the astounding rate of about 2cm a year.

Damn wouldn't you know it. My bad luck !
I'm trying tune, adjust my blue laser crystals and the earth is Fxxxxxxx shaking!
I'm not kidding, please wish for no quakes for our planet!
I'm in touch with wizzard type people and it seems we are due for chaos.

Anyways have a great day, things seem to be taking care of themselves fine now.

But stock up and be prepaired. I sure as hell am!

ROD out

Proof:http://www.eas.slu.edu/Earthquake_Center/NM/EW/GIFS_ACC/SCMO_HNZ_NM.2008050500.gif

Edited

JLSE

I hear doom is set for December 21,2012, on the last day of the Myan calender. Funny enough I will be turning 35 on that date, and will be buying a lot of tuna, just in case :-/

Any Coast to Coast AM listeners out there? Geroge Noory, Art Bell etc...

daguin said:
[quote author=Hemlock Mike link=1208813223/0#7 date=1208820789]And when the ocean eats Cal.
You will surely S___T !  ;D

Mike

BRAVO!!!!!

My brother has some 8mm film (all of the youngsters on the list just went, "Huh?"  :-? ) of a large group of my family members all standing in front of their cars waving goodbye.  This was in the mid 50's.  Their spiritual leader had, had a vision of California falling into the ocean.  They sold all of their land really cheap and gave away the stuff that they couldn't take with them.  I think that their spiritual leader owned alott of property in Oklahoma  ;)

Their children have now dispersed around the country again and we are still sitting here wiggling our toes in the sand  :cool:

Besides, we're not going to fall into the ocean.  We're headed to San Fransisco . . .at the astounding rate of about 2cm a year.[/quote]

8mm great stuff I actually found an old roll of unused film and made a family movie with 15 year old super 8 film, had to send it to Germany to get it developed but it came out just fine.