Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Remote Control laser in a log!

S

Stephen j gilman

I know most of you will probably give me some flack for this idea but...

You know how cops always bother us laser hobbyists EVIN when were being safe with our lasers. I'm thinking of a way to throw them Off track!

I am thinking of building a R/C laser hidden inside a hollow log!
It won't drive but it will shoot a bright beam straight up! It's built from an r/c car's turning front wheels, when you turn left on the control pad it makes a connection between two wires. The wires connect to a fully built laser in a small host. I took of the end cap, and made One that connects to the r/c's wires. When you turn left on the stick the laser turns on! Now I'm hiding the laser in a log and putting mud and dirt and leaves on the outside of the log. It looks like a normal old log! If you put it in a dark wooded area no police officer could find it unless it was on!!! Lol so when the cops pull up I turn it off and they can't find shit!!! Let the search begin!!! Lol

Ps I would never build this because it could hit an airplane if you couldn't see where it was pointed. So my rep does not need another docking.

Trevor

Why would you even post this as a concept?

Even if you don't do it, someone else might.

-Trevor

S

Stephen j gilman

Because it's a cool idea. If you pointed it twords a tree than you could do it SAFELY! If you had it on a roof pointing stright into a tree, wall, or dumpster than you would not have to worry about airtrafic! And you could still have a wonderfull deversion!

S

Stephen j gilman

Watch the language gbd. Swearing is a no no!

I understand your scared of loosing lasers but it's going to be a media nightmare for a long time. New technology is always attacked like a witch hunt!

I warned of the dangers but you could also use it on a 1mw laser! And that would null all dangers!

The whole entire idea is just so dumb that nobody would ever even think it a remotely good idea. The thing that scares me is that you actually thought this a good enough idea to post here.

First, there should be no reason for the authorities to be looking for you. If you are using a laser in an area that is drawing attention from the police you should not be using your laser there. There should never be a need for a diversion, remote control or other.

Second, a remote control laser in the woods somewhere pointing at a tree or log? Seriously?
If a laser shines in the woods somewhere and nobody is around to see it, does it actually laze?

This thread needs to disappear...

S

Stephen j gilman

Look up how manny cops bust legal and safe laser users! Go use the search bar on top of the page!

Also it's an idea on an idea page! Some of you on LPF are like Nazis If you don't like the idea or don't think it's a good image of laser hobbyist you just talk trash and remove the post. Seems alot like 1950s germany to me.

So I guess freedom of speech means nothing to some of you.

I warned about safety, also said not to misuse it in a dangerous way. What other people do with the knolge isnot my problem!

Anyone could use the same way to make a rc laser that they would use indoors.

Most of us are alredy breaking laws or are in a gray area when we are evin following all saftey guidelines with our lasers! Cops also are usually jerks and will take your laser if they see you using them at all!

Enjoy the accidental rep, you deserved the opposite...

If something is not a good image of laser hobbyists it does need to be removed, we are trying to keep laserers from being prosecuted and idiots and their "ideas" like yours are 110% counterproductive to that task.

Your ideas, logic (and spelling) lead me to believe you don't really understand responsible laser use at all. I suggest you stop posting and read a bit more if you want to stay around LPF much longer.

rhd

This idea is brilliant. In fact, if you were really on your A-game, you'd use 3 flexdrives in parallel for maximum power, and include a quad-18650 battery pack for long-life. Buy expensive components for durability out in the elements. Then, to really make it difficult for the cops to find, use an infrared diode. That way they won't even be able to see the beam.

When you hide this creation, make sure you don't leave any identifying marks on the ground that could lead anyone to it. In fact, best to not even record the location yourself, in case anyone tries to "get it out of you" in the future. Just bury the whole kit really deep in the ground, and try your best to forget about it.

S

Stephen j gilman

I don't want to stay around LPF much longer because of Nazi oppression like you! You can't evin - rep me the right way! Lol ;b learn to use a computer. I'm 26 if you must know. And live off a trust fund, so I'm lazy. I have all the time in the world to experiment with lasers. I WILL make much more counterproductive and unsafe ideas and post them on other websites just for you ;b

I can't wait till lasers are outlawed! Then only outlaws will have lasers!

This is going to be my last post! I don't have time to waist with poor old men who have no real ambitions with their hobbies! I on the other hand will leave this lame review fourm behind and strive to have fun with lasers, in ways you don't approve!

Ps. Not all of you on LPF are bad! Just the "self appointed laser Nazis" to those who helped me when I had questions... Thank you and good bye.

Trevor

I don't want to stay around LPF much longer because of Nazi oppression like you! You can't evin - rep me the right way! Lol ;b learn to use a computer. I'm 26 if you must know. And live off a trust fund, so I'm lazy. I have all the time in the world to experiment with lasers. I WILL make much more counterproductive and unsafe ideas and post them on other websites just for you ;b

I can't wait till lasers are outlawed! Then only outlaws will have lasers!

This is going to be my last post! I don't have time to waist with poor old men who have no real ambitions with their hobbies! I on the other hand will leave this lame review fourm behind and strive to have fun with lasers, in ways you don't approve!

Ps. Not all of you on LPF are bad! Just the "self appointed laser Nazis" to those who helped me when I had questions... Thank you and good bye.

Does this mean we don't even have to bother with a ban thread?

May your handcuffs be comfortable and your trial be fair. I hope your cellmate finds your hind-parts attractive. What he does to you is what people like you do to our hobby.

Hope you exhaust your trust fund soon.

-Trevor

jakeGT

hahahaaha get used to the name BUBBA!

edit: no 26 year old would say lolz :) ;) or have the avatar you had.....
your 12 give it up...

I don't want to stay around LPF much longer because of Nazi oppression like you! You can't evin - rep me the right way! Lol ;b learn to use a computer.

Comparing something as mundane as our mild disapproval with the millions of lives lost is in very poor taste, sir. Have you no respect?

images