Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red laser For sale($50)

this is the same box style laser i have been trying to sell for a while i am drasticly lowering the price because i need to sell it. the price is $65 not including shipping and transaction fee. the laser runs off of 2 cr123 batteries that i will include and has a power output of about 120mw it is an overall great laser here is a video of it burning a match.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHyoRyfJgvk

if you are interested please contact me at either lazarmitch@aol.com or rubberband1993@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mitch

Re: Red laser For sale($65)

huh, looks just like the one i bought from jake21, except, theres no led :eek:, same aluminum box and everything

hmmm, can you make a bluray like that? if so, what kind of price would it be---- sorry, off topic

yea it is i built it for jake but he installed the led himself. sorry i have no more blu-rays left i sold them all out sorry

Are you selling this in order to get a dx200 burning laser for $56?

hi guys i am going to bump this one more time and set the price to $50 if anyone is interestend please email me at lazarmitch@aol.com

Thanks,
MItch