Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red/Green Phaser Laser.

Switch

One points to the sky for global positioning purposes :D
It would be cool if someone made a predator-style laser crosshair and mount it on some gun.

Well, I have a few extra of the green ones, but the double beam red and the Blu-ray are staying with me for a while. They are really easy to make.

Switch

That's probably safer.It kinda looks like the Photonic disruptor pistol in the Future Weapons episode, only red :p Only one more to make the predator thingy :D

I never saw that movie but you have me very interested. What is this thingy you speak of?

Amnizu

yobresal said:
I never saw that movie but you have me very interested. What is this thingy you speak of?

The Predator is an alien who has a suit with all kinds of awesome stuff on it, including a cannon with a triangular, 3-dot laser sight. I'll try to find a picture.

Best I could find:

predator-mac-1.jpg

I really do. I have like 8 of them, red, green, blu-ray. I might try making a yellow one.
I want to get another tattoo of the laser radiation warning symbol, one layer black and then another layer GITD so I can blu-ray it and make it glow.