Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Recommended Flood-to-Throw Light?

udanis

Hey. Besides playing with lasers I also geocache ( Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site ) and often find my self in the woods in the dark seeming a lot lol. Currently I have a 2X AA Led Mag Light and this guy ( DealExtreme: $11.33 X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC LED Flashlight (1*18650) ) I really like the Flood-to-Throw features on both of these lights. Can anyone recommend a light that is flood-to-throw and brighter? Ideally cr123 or 18650. Flashlights really aren't my thing and I know some members on here are into them.

Thanks
Udanis

yahh im also in the market for a flood to throw setup prefer 900lumens plus.......i have a few p7 ultrafire units(900 lum) they are great lights for 25.00 but im now wanting more....thinking 50w hid hmmmmm

yahh im looking for more lumens than 200...i just ordered 3 more solarforce p7 units from lightake thats 10 ive bought in last 2weeks...friends love these units..

I bought an 18650 x2000 and put a XR-E Q5 in it. Always liked that little sucker, dunno where it went.

HI< a newbie here.>

WTB a ZOOM type, wide(not too wide) beam laser for LONG RANGE wildlife viewing in combination with a magnifaction scope or monocular, (no night vision optics).

I am reading here, but finding me-self over me-head in technology. Is there a link, www. or someone, building or selling a DIY kit for a product BETTER than the, ie.,

BSA ND3 Green Laser Designator

NEEDED IS COLD weather tolerant, and wet, AND Long Range viewing with a magnifier scope?

Am I asking the right question? Please help. PM is outdoorways@hotmail.com