Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Recommendations

My vote is for the Romisen based laser. It's a nice, sturdy, dustproof unit. The other one is a little too gimmicky for my taste.

apex007 said:
My vote is for the Romisen based laser. It's a nice, sturdy, dustproof unit. The other one is a little too gimmicky for my taste.
yea i was about to go for that unit until a review popped up and the guy said it was outputing 43mW or green and 47mW of IR :eek: thats why i dont know whether to choose from the romisen or the kaleidoscopic laser

Razako

Actually the kaleidoscopic 30mw is a great laser. For $2 more than the true 30 you get a removable adjustable diffraction grating that you can use with your other lasers.

Razako said:
Actually the kaleidoscopic 30mw is a great laser.  For $2 more than the true 30 you get a removable adjustable diffraction grating that you can use with your other lasers.
Yeah i read your review on it. I think ill go with it. It would be awesome to use the cap with my modded pulsar :cool:

get the romisen, the small pen type lasers from deal extreme over heat way too fast!!!