Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Recommend me a laser?

Hi,
Please can someone recommend me a laser pointer that can light matches, pop balloons etc. Any colour. I live in the UK
I have some safety glasses, and I am aware it can destroy your eyes if you are not careful.
$60 MAX !!!!
Thanks

Last edited:

Re: Should I get this laser?

Nope, that laser is going to be junk. If all you want is something that can burn matches and pop balloons then ill go through my lasers and see what I have that I can sell. is Green laser okay or do you need red?

Nope, that laser is going to be junk. If all you want is something that can burn matches and pop balloons then ill go through my lasers and see what I have that I can sell. is Green laser okay or do you need red?

Any colour, I live in the UK btw

dang, shipping would be $24 for priority and like $13 for first class on anything id have.
ummmm, try laserbtb.com but stay away from laserpoint and wickedlaser

dang, shipping would be $24 for priority and like $13 for first class on anything id have.
ummmm, try laserbtb.com but stay away from laserpoint and wickedlaser

Ok, Could you recommend me a laser that can burn matches and pop ballons?

First do you know what happens if a laser of that power hits your retinas? It could be disastrous. Start with something fairly low power

You could also try O-like... but I still recommend that you save up money and buy a quality laser. Everyone wants to burn things, but no one realizes and respects the power of a laser and its dangers

No harm in trying. O-like is a decent company, sometimes not so great but sometimes pretty good. Contact susie if you do by from them