Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: stopped a train with my laser

chido

Why the hell would you shine the laser at a train? We already have enough problems with fools shining them at airplanes, helicopters, and recently soccer players. :eek:

Yeah I know it wasn't entirely intentional and besides doing it at a train is WAY WAY safer than airplanes and helis ok... those guys are crazy and playing with people's lives.

cyclonite said:
Yeah I know it wasn't entirely intentional and besides doing it at a train is WAY WAY safer than airplanes and helis ok... those guys are crazy and playing with people's lives.

entirely?

Not only poorly thought out but totally stupid.

:-/ :'( :-/

Please use your brain before you act, I can see absolutely no reason for such actions.

I see your new thread is based on looking for a more powerful and focused green beam to create a more disruptive and blinding beam?

I certainly hope your plans are more productive and less destructive for this.

SN

dude how old are you exactly? you have to think about these things. lasers are considered weapons in some states. would you shoot a gun at a train for fun?

bobobob121 said:
dude how old are you exactly? you have to think about these things. lasers are considered weapons in some states. would you shoot a gun at a train for fun?
Enuf already, I think he got it now, lol.

ohh SH"*$*$"T!!! now I've accidentally deleted my first post on this Thread :'(

how do I get it back now?? sorryyyy

You know, the post being deleted (even if it was accidental) makes you look really bad.

Hmm

I was able to use my back button and did a screen print.

Wonder if you can simply use the back button to repost it.

Let me know if you want it.

SN

chido

Razako said:
Shining lasers at ANY moving vehicle=bad.  
All right man, that's enough, I think this guy learned his lesson. :)

SuperNova please help me to 'post' it here as a reply. Thank you.

If it's a graphic then errm..... I don't know what to do guys... I'm really sorry can someone help me out?

Thx.

I would like to see the first post.

Now as a Blaze Lasers rep I must mention that this guy is enquiring about a 2 watt IR laser from us and we have already refused his sale. We don't believe he is someone who should possess any laser let alone an enormously powerful 2 watt one that can melt stuff in an instant.
We would seriously rather lose a few dollars and keep the general public safe.

Here is what I was able to get using my browsers "back" button:

Attachments

• untitled_004.jpg
    untitled_004.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 117
I never intended to purchase a 2W laser. I was only asking Spyro how IR lasers worked. How did you guys ever conclude that? I'm a DIY guy and I can't afford to spend a few hundred bucks on lasers.

Anyway back to the train issue, let me clarify that I didn't aim my laser at the train (vehicle) itself as what most of you seem to have concluded here. I way shining it around(in the dark) and the surface it hit happened to be a railway track. The train came and the driver saw the light on the track.

I hope this clarifies the situation.