Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: First Raffle ! CNI "clone" Greenie !

can you keep an updated list, an in how many, not specifics, but how many tickets have been sold so that we all know if it's worth it to buy a ticket?? I mean if the odds are good or if 500 tickets are already sold??

or I think you should have a max number of tickets that can be sold, this way everyone who entered has a fair chance and cash will still go to c0ld and the other person??
just an idea let me know what you think.

like for certain raffles it could be 1 dollars or 5 dollar no limit, for others it could be 10 a ticket only 50 tickets or 25 a ticket only 10 tickets.
let me know if this is a good idea!!!

S

SenKat

lazerlover said:
can you keep an updated list, an in how many, not specifics, but how many tickets have been sold so that we all know if it's worth it to buy a ticket?? I mean if the odds are good or if 500 tickets are already sold??

The list will be right here ! Of COURSE the odds are good ! Chances are - SOMEONE will win ! ;D Hey - it's $10 to try...give it a shot !

SenKat said:
[quote author=lazerlover link=1180063161/0#1 date=1180063589]can you keep an updated list, an in how many, not specifics, but how many tickets have been sold so that we all know if it's worth it to buy a ticket?? I mean if the odds are good or if 500 tickets are already sold??

The list will be right here !  Of COURSE the odds are good !  Chances are - SOMEONE will win !  ;D  Hey - it's $10 to try...give it a shot ![/quote]

lol, seriously though, do you think it's a good idea to set a limit on the raffle or not??? Maybe not for this first faffle, but later on.

S

SenKat

No - I don't think it's a good idea to put a "reserve" on a raffle - I don't like that idea. With your permission, I would like to split these replies off of this thread, to the "other" section, so as to keep the thread clean for those who want to take part in the raffle ?

S

SenKat

Just moved the thread to keep it open for the raffle - you have some interesting ideas, but I believe in keeping it simple ! I am not saying they will all be run "my way" but who knows ?

that's fine I understand, I know part of these raffles is to help make money, but the more money made, the less the odds per person for winning.......so I was just trying to even the odds because there's nothing I would like more than to win a laser!!!

S

SenKat

Yeah, I hear ya ! Just trying to make it the most fair for all - so far, nobody has bought in on it - so you have a 100% chance of winning if you buy a ticket ! LOL

100% odds?! These are the odds I can live with!

T

timelord

I'm in mate ;)

Attachments

• paypal.gif
    paypal.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 46