Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss Help

Fifteen days ago I ordered a 200mW Green laser from Rayfoss
(www.rayfoss.com), and Faona responded to every email promptly before my order. The day after, she said she got my order, and she gave me a tracking number for Hongkong Post or USPS. The number has not worked until recently, plus it only works on Hongkong Post.
What worries me is that the tracking number tells me that my order is headed to it's destination in SPAIN. I live in the United States, and the only possible reason I can think of is that the package is not on a direct flight.
I have sent one email to Faona since the laser shipped, but I have gotten no response. Does anyone know if this in normal? Is my laser going to arrive at my house safely? In her last email, Faona said that the laser should arrive tomorrow, but to me it does not look to be that way.

Thank you for any response,
L. Connor

oikos

rayfoss?? unresponsive??? normal? YES!

hope you'll get it tomorrow! gl i know how u feel :eek:

Can anybody explain why the tracking says that my laser is headed to it's destination in Spain?

Thanks,
L. Connor

Either she shipped it to the wrong destination, or it is destined to arrive at spain where it will be put on another plane and set to the US. HK and usps tracking sucks horribly, so it is more likely that the later is the case, I had a package coming from cali by ups 2nd day air, and it said out for delivery in chicago, but it was really 'delivered' to another airport, then arrived to me the next day.

However, this is another example of rayfoss turning tail when a problem arises, they have no issue in responding to a sales request, but when something happens, you dont hear from them again for some time....

oikos

Either she shipped it to the wrong destination, or it is destined to arrive at spain where it will be put on another plane and set to the US. HK and usps tracking sucks horribly, so it is more likely that the later is the case, I had a package coming from cali by ups 2nd day air, and it said out for delivery in chicago, but it was really 'delivered' to another airport, then arrived to me the next day.

However, this is another example of rayfoss turning tail when a problem arises, they have no issue in responding to a sales request, but when something happens, you dont hear from them again for some time....

+rep! (dammn rep system i hate u!) :banghead::banghead:

Yeah here is the tracking number:
RT051493260HK
Sorry for not responding until now.
Thank you for all of the help.

EDIT: I just got a response from Foana saying that she gave me the wrong tracking number and that my laser is on it's way, but it left two days ago instead of two weeks ago. I suppose it should be here around the end of May.

Last edited:

Ash

rayfoss?Have you used it before?it is same with this time?
I have found that this is a rare occurrence with shipments from overseas, but it does happen sometimes.
Let's hope your tracking number shows your city (or at least country) as the destination next time you check. :p
I have had DX (dealextreme) packages go through New York or Chicago to where I live in California. Seems strange, but most of these companies go with cheap shipping, and if the USPS thinks it's cheaper to send my shit to NY first then back across the US, fine. As long as I eventually get it. :eek:

my 150mw green from rayfoss broke within 5 days (sent back 18th) but she has always answered my email within ~12hrs.

stuart :)

im not getting the waterproof one back, im giving her an extra 28$ to swap for the 150mW FLX.

stuart :)