Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raul Wesche

K

kingzilla

Can some please tell me what the hell is going on with RaulWesche! Please everyone who has info about him, post it here! Why is he banned?! Was he a DL spammer! Really, what is going on? I think he may have been falsely accused!

PLEASE!, MODERATORS!, UPDATE THE BANNED USER THREAD TO AVOID THIS SORT OF MISCOMMUNICATION!

S

SenKat

Re: RaulWesche

Moderator - just check with the others (Me and TL) prior to unbanning someone ! :) That'll solve it fast...the banned member list is no where close to being up to date, and with all hte spam bots that are listed in the list and the ones with innappropriate (please help my spelling ! LOL) names - I don't think the banned member list is really going to work.

K

kingzilla

Yeah, sorry for jumping the gun there, but my problem was that pseudo seemed to know the most about this guy, he was onto him in the other forums to. I am going to fix the Banned members list this weekend, I think it is critical to have that list, to keep the bannings in order, what should I put as the reason for RaulWesche being banned?

Anyway, the Banned Members List, will be updated by me, so, please keep it up to date.

S

SenKat

Spamming, IP hopping....it was only a matter of time before he turned into another Proctor, and God knows we do not need HIM on here again !

Name

RaulWeche - LaserPrince - Name (A.K.A ME)

I do not work for DL, I am just from Mexico, I have lasers from WL, and from DL. Why keep banning me, how about you ask me something, and ill answer it right hear.

Repeat - I DO NOT WORK FOR DL.

P.S - I get my 6-pack today ;D

P.S.S - What does P.S mean ?

K

kingzilla

Okay, first, please nobody delete this thread, I want to settle this once and for all.

Everyone here, is there any actual evidance that RaulWeche is a spammer? Other than maybe a few immature posts on the LC? I think pseudo has some reason to believe so. And...I will not let him become the next Proctor, if that is the concern, I will prevent that!

RaulWeche, why did you post "Dragon Lasers Dragon Lasers Dragon Lasers..." on the LC? I know we are differant forums, but I think this is what people saw and the reason you were classified as a spammer. Honestly when I first saw that, I thought the worst aswell.

Name

Moderator said:
Okay, first, please nobody delete this thread, I want to settle this once and for all.

Everyone here, is there any actual evidance that RaulWeche is a spammer? Other than maybe a few immature posts on the LC? I think pseudo has some reason to believe so.

RaulWeche, why did you post "Dragon Lasers Dragon Lasers Dragon Lasers..." on the LC? I know we are differant forums, but I think this is what people saw and the reason you were classified as a spammer. Honestly when I first saw that, I thought the worst aswell.

Answer - LC = Unfair. If you say something bad about WL, or something good about another laser place, you get banned

LC = UNFAIR

Name

I want kat guy to ask me........... he is the one that keeps banning me

RaulWesche never once went against the claims of being DL. I addressed him directly as DL and asked him some simple questions, which he answered as a representative of DL (and in DL style too: complete BS). He then proceeded to repeat this on LPF.

K

kingzilla

I did see that but, I don't know why a DL rep would advertise buying WL products. He also claims to be getting a pulsar P-125 from wicked. It seems to not make sense.

I hope I am not being see as an instigator here, I just want to find out what really happend. :-X