Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raster Image of LPF logo

I would love to show off the LPF logo at gigs before the show starts BUT I would also like to have it as a Raster(.ILD) Image. Is there anybody here that would be able to covert the logo for me? I know PL would probably be a better place to ask but that seems kinda taboo.

nikolpf.png

Last edited:

Things

I think I may be able to convert it to raster, gimme a while, tho I hope you have a good scanner to use it on ;)

FokoF

Ummm.... isn't it already Raster? Do you want a vector version? What file extension do you want it to be?

FokoF

Ahaaaa... PL forum will be your best bet, but you may get a tar and feathering... hahaha

c4r0

Is there any .ild file format specification? I can easily make a popelscan 3.1 file (.mot) from this picture because I know it's specification and I wrote kind of software for bmp to mot conversion. If I knew ilda file spec I could probably do it too.

Things

I think the .ild file has a few different formats. Many people have incorporated it into their software, so there has to be some info somewhere about it.

Why didn't you ask me before?

I uploaded the source .psd file I created. Look it up in the "Other" section (rapidspread link).

Last edited: