Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rafoss online!

isybub

Rayfoss is finally online
HTML:
http://rayfoss.com/
now all we need to wait for is for them to start restocking!!!!!!!!!!
if you click on lasers, it says "no phone" WTF!?
i think they may have ment no lasers?
alwell, lets hope rayfoss start stocking up soon!

P.S O-like is already back in buisness but they still don't have many lasers yet

P.S.S how do you do those thingo's that are at the bottom of peoples replys??? i'm a bit of a noob ey? :whistle:

P.S.S how do you do those thingo's that are at the bottom of peoples replys??? i'm a bit of a noob ey? :whistle:

Those are called signatures. Go to the "User CP" link near the top of the page, and then click on "Edit Signature".

KiLLrB

Are all those your dream lasers or do you actually own all of those?

Also yeah glad to see Rayfoss is making progress to being back up :) also funny that their FAQ seems to be copied from another site?

He said isnt my dream laser range awesome at the bottom of the sig :p

That sig is wasting alot of space and for no particular reason. We all have a dream list but your sig is way too big ;)

He said isnt my dream laser range awesome at the bottom of the sig :p

That sig is wasting alot of space and for no particular reason. We all have a dream list but your sig is way too big ;)

I was wondering if his "dream list" was just the 1W 2W etc section because that would be a tad bit expensive. And we know a 1 trillion watt or whatever is probably a no-go for consumer buying. He might have just spent a lot of money on the rest of those (the wickedlasers etc)!

KiLLrB

I was wondering if his "dream list" was just the 1W 2W etc section because that would be a tad bit expensive. And we know a 1 trillion watt or whatever is probably a no-go for consumer buying. He might have just spent a lot of money on the rest of those (the wickedlasers etc)!
ahhh gotcha... if he owns half of those other lasers i will be shocked:D

isybub

ok, i'll shorten my sig to just the WL's lasers (wiked laser's lasers? lol, alwell)