Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

R/C stuff For Sale or Trade.

norbyx

I have had lots of hobbies in the last years and now I am getting into lasers. So here I go trying to see if there is someone interested in making trades or actually buying my RC.

Ok got more Rc related items for sale OR TRADE.
First up futaba fasst receivers.

I have One R603FF @ $55

Six R604FS @ $70 each

Also a futaba 2.4ghz 4PK with one receiver included,'upgraded LiFe battery, charger, manual and box. $300

Last is a crawler, this is a custom built crawler based on a HPI crawler king even though there is very little left from the original crawler. Too long to list, if intersted pm me and I will go through the details. It will need a ESC. The front servo alone costs $100. I am looking for $300.

Again open to trades.

null_zps491155bb.jpg

null_zps8968087b.jpg

null_zps8efa0c24.jpg

null_zps0aaf0fbc.jpg

null_zps1a1e890a.jpg

null_zps9c64103b.jpg

null_zpse27bd74b.jpg

null_zps6edded76.jpg

Last edited:

Re: R/C Boat For Sale or Trade....

Wow! Thats awesome man! I have had rc all my childhood! Good luck with the sale i am tempted :)

Wow that looks neat.

Good luck with the sale!

Nice R/C Boat... good luck with your sale.
If I didn't already have one I'd jump on this one.

Jerry

norbyx

Nice R/C Boat... good luck with your sale.
If I didn't already have one I'd jump on this one.

Jerry

Well having one is nice but having two is better... you can race with your friends, kids, wife or who ever you want....

Also consider this is a TRADE add as well....
I would actually prefer to get some laser stuff in trade, diodes, drivers, hosts, parts, lenses, you name it.....

Man if this was a quad copter with the GPS on it, I would have it the 1st day (really want one) I have no area of fresh water to take this awesome boat, wish I did :drool:

tonyt

Beautiful boat.. Looks incredibly well made! too bad the shipping price to Australia would make it a terrible trade for me..

Nice boat,I'd definitely buy it only if I have money...By the way,since this boat is very fast can it overturn in water?And if you have some time I'd love to see this boat in action(video).

i'm so tempted to offer my Mirror finish C6 for that boat.

norbyx

Well if you guys are going to offer someting make it fast since I have a offer already and we are talking, but nothing is set firm yet.

norbyx

Re: R/C Boat For Sale or Trade. New stuff..!!!!

New items .... check them out...

The boat is on hold waiting for confirmation for now.
BTW To who would eventually (if the sale doesn't go on)be interested in the boat, I can't seem to find the manuals or the programming board of the ESC, I know I have them somewere but I just can't locate them. The boat will work as it is but I want people to know, the picture is from last year when I wanted to sell it, so I know that sooner or later they will apear somewere, but as for now it is sold without them.

Last edited:

norbyx

Re: R/C stuff For Sale or Trade. New stuff..!!!!

BTT:bumpit: