Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question?

I am new to lasers and was trying to figure out which 1000mw blue laser is the best, or rather which company should I trust more. I know of wickedlasers (I hear very little thats good in connection with them) I like so far texas-laser-systems(they have been very helpful in answering questions) I am also really interested in awesomelasers.com with their cobalt 1000/sf (i just cant get them on the phone) Someone please help me and recommend a good site to buy from. I want to make sure my purchase is wise.
Thank You

Stay away fom awesomelasers.com and Wicked.
Do some searching here on the forum and you can find information on a lot of laser companies, since this question is asked a lot.

^^ I second TJ's recommendation.

I bought a 150mW TINY laser and received it in today after 2 weeks. It was rated 143mW, very close to spec.

^^ I second TJ's recommendation.

I bought a 150mW TINY laser and received it in today after 2 weeks. It was rated 143mW, very close to spec.

Did you ask for the LPM certificate? Or did Max just write it on a piece of paper?

To the original poster: Take a look at Lazerer or O-like, they have some very good lasers.

Did you ask for the LPM certificate? Or did Max just write it on a piece of paper?

To the original poster: Take a look at Lazerer or O-like, they have some very good lasers.

I got the LPM certificate. I also have my own LaserBee though.