Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am new to this forums and lasers. I have this post in the green section, but i just figured out it needs to be here. So what should I do? If you are going to answer my question, please answer it there. If you are going to tell me what I should do about moving the thread over here, answer it here please. Thank you.

post on your original thread that the thread needs to be moved, or ask one of our moderators.
Starting a new threat that says that your other one was in the wrong section kinda defeats the purpose

daguin

Hi. I am new to this forums and lasers. I have this post in the green section, but i just figured out it needs to be here. So what should I do? If you are going to answer my question, please answer it there. If you are going to tell me what I should do about moving the thread over here, answer it here please. Thank you.

Your thread is fine where it is. You have already gotten some responses there. Stick with it there.

Closed

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.