Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Question regarding Nova Lasers shipping

MJCfromCT

Hi Everyone,

I ordered a X25 from Nova, and selected the Xpresspost USA shipping option (the $20 one). Does anyone have any experience using this shipping method, and know how long on average it takes to ship? Thanks!

LarryQ

Well...From XpressPost's website this is what I found...

XpressPost USA
delivers in 3 - 7 business days
(not including weekends & statutory holidays)

Keep us informed...It will be interesting to see how long it takes that carrier to get the laser to you.

LarryQ

MJCfromCT

Will do.

I read the 3-7 day estimate previously, but I also read some stories about people getting their lasers in 2 business days, so I was just trying to see if that was the norm or the exception to the rule.

I ordered the laser Friday, but later in the day, and I got the shipping notification today, so it could be anytime between thursday and next wednesday.

Well most of us chose the TNT shipping, which is 1-2 business days for $24. Awesome deal! I ordered my laser last night (Sunday night) and it is getting shipped out today with TNT shipping. Now of course I can't wait to get it!

Gazoo

Yup...I chose EMS too and received mine in the blink of an eye.

MJCfromCT

Well, I just got it in today, pretty much 1 week from ordering. I'm pretty happy with this X25: Peak of 48.2mW and Avg of 40.9mW. Can't wait for it to get dark!

Gazoo

Wow...those are very nice specs! I am sure you will like it.. :)