Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question about the batteries

mega

Hi,
My question is, if there are any rechargeable button cell LR44 batteries on the market. Or is it only rechargeable AAA batteries. Please let me know, my small 5mW laser is eating my batteries like a pop corn. I don't know if there is any short of any sort or what but the batteries won't last more than five minutes. Sometimes I don't even use the laser that much and oversudden the batteries are dead.
Please let me know, thank you.

LR44 Are shit!, 900mah Energizer Ni-mh AAA works great, Eneloops works good also, i gotta test those.

What the hell are you doing with a key chain laser? you've wasted 3$ on that! Get a real laser!

mega

I wanted something small that can be hooked to the keys. I didn't want anything powerfull where I would need googles or risk a permanent eye problem. That's why I've decided to get a small laser.
My question though was, if there were any rechargeable LR44 batteries.

As far i know there no rechargeable for this kind of batteries, there are primary sold at dx for cheap.
A charger would be really small.

mega

Thanks, I discovered a 50 pack batteries for cheap so I'll go for that. I also noticed there is a nice laser that's relatively small and uses one AAA battery. So I'l lthink about going for that one.