Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PSP WAS STOLEN FROM ME !!

Ah im soo mad. so i was at school today and i was borrowing a friends psp. So the day was going smooth until 5th period. I had the psp in my gym bag. All teh sudden i heard the psp turn on accidentally, so i quickly reached inside and turned it off. then this guy in my 5th period Spanish class came up to me and said" Hey can you show me that psp" i said yeah and just moved it around etc... and then he said " My mom is getting me one for Christmas" so half way through class he said can he see the psp, and i told him No. while this was happening the class was watching transformers in Spanish so i was distracted. so i get to 6th period gym, dress out etc.. So its end of day and time to dress into regular clothes. but this time i picked the bag up and it felt lighter in weight, and wait ! NO PSP INSIDE !! the only ones that would know are the freshmen class i have in gym, and someone in Spanish class. I don't know what to do now. He said i can borrow the psp over the week for thanksgiving. but know i have no psp or anything !!! i narrowed it down to Spanish class, and gym class. btw this is 9th grade. Anything i can do now ????

buy a new one for <$50 on craigslist.org good luck

i got a ton of shit stolen out of my truck a few months ago including a PSP slim with 2 4gb sticks and the psp camera among other things...i say just buy a new one or see what your friend says

hmm.. that sucks. if it was still during the same school day that it happened, you could have teachers check his locker. probably too late now though.

thebucketmouse said:
hmm.. that sucks. if it was still during the same school day that it happened, you could have teachers check his locker. probably too late now though.
why would he of put it in his locker ? and we had a sub in that class for the day. and its just a regular psp slim ice edition. i should of marked it or put a custom face plate etc... but it has cfw and all this nice stuff on it.

cause if you asked him about it and tried to pat down his pockets, you would feel a large plastic object sticking out of his clothes, unless of course he hid it in his locker.

thebucketmouse said:
cause if you asked him about it and tried to pat down his pockets, you would feel a large plastic object sticking out of his clothes, unless of course he hid it in his locker.
i did not know it was missing from my bag till end of 6th period. i mean what if i ask him if he has it, and he says no, but he does, how do i prove him wrong. i mean if he did steal it, he would never bring it back to school.

thats why im saying if you knew it the day it was stolen, you wouldve had a chance. other than that youre probably screwed

so, you know who it is, you know he has it, you can get it back. beat him up lol. Cant you tell your school's security that he stole it, and you know it was him. (It's one thing when you tell the school you've lost something, they don't do anything about it, but if you tell them who it was they will do something)

Wesdaman, I found the culprit! He's back for a second round!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XDb9dwPrk[/media]

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
Wesdaman, I found the culprit!  He's back for a second round!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XDb9dwPrk[/media]

-Mark
lol i used to watch dax so much ;D now he's lame :mad:

I know you typed something, but my brain's decyphering of the text wont work.

All Im getting is ATTENTION WHORE, ATTENTION WHORE, ATTENTION WHORE. You're feeble attempts at gaining attention are flawed.

I suggest constructing a timeline of events in your fake day, and make sure there are no holes. Then work off the timeline

HumanSymphony said:
lol i used to watch dax so much  ;D now he's lame  :mad:

I know...me too. My favorite was the Home Depot one. His old accent and self-assuredness crack me up.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXejMg0MRTI[/media]

-Mark

phoenix3200 said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1227317131/0#0 date=1227317131]i was borrowing a friends psp

Wesdaman14 said:
i should of marked it or put a custom face plate
I can't wait for cold to get back on Monday.[/quote]
Why ? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG !! AHH all i did was ask what to do, and people are f in flaming at me for no reason.