Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PS3 up for trade/sale

I really need some quick cash. Brand new PS3 only used once, come with packaging. PM me your offers.

oh god not you
stop being such an ass with trying to take advantage of this and give up already

be warned Tommy green is a spammer that will take your money with no hesitation and never even think of sending you anything

S

SenKat

EVERY freaking scammer in the world coming out of their shell and hitting the forum now.....

c0ld - compare this fucktard's IP to his old stuff - should be oveido (spelling ?) or Tampa area....What an asshole....

FUTommy seems suspicious to a new person that made his username towads him yea suspicious i think

Sure Tommy, just send it to SenKat first, and then if it checks out I'll send you my offer. LMAO!!!

S

SenKat

Yeah - we are to be needing your account numbers and soft code as well.

We will give you dealings which are better than your current dealings. And will you throw in a JOOVCA DOOVDE player?

Things

TOMMYGREEN IS A PREVIUSLY BANNED MEMBER, A SCAMMER!!!!!!! don't buy/trade anything with him!

S

SenKat

Why bother posting that, Things ? Nobody else cares what kinda scamming / spamming pieces of shit are allowed on the forum any more.

senkat, no need to be so nasty about it. This forum is not going down the drain if we can help it.
You might not care but most of us still do... pls stay!

OHH TOMMY I WANT IT. Ill give you my bank account number and acess code so you can just go in and take out however much money you think the PS3 is worth, and just send it to me whenever you get a chance ::)

-Dough

BlueFusion said:
senkat, no need to be so nasty about it. This forum is not going down the drain if we can help it.
You might not care but most of us still do... pls stay!

Senkat is leaveing?