Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Probably the last Wallbuys 450nm 2W

norbyx

Well if you have read the review that DJNY made on this laser you know that it is not 2W. Not even near, but to be honest I didn't expect it to be and for the price I don't think you can get any better than this.

I got the laser from wallbuys.com with a 50% discount, and the cost of it was of about $44 shipped.

Now what decent 450nm can you get for $44? Not many if you ask me. I don't know what diode this laser uses but it is 5.6mm and it is capable of 676mW peak and a steady power over time. It has a very nice looking host and comes with a nice aluminum box.

I was lucky since my laser came with 2 batteries in the box, fortunately there is no problem with that here in Costa Rica.

Conclusion:

You can't go wrong for $44 you get over 0.6W of blue 450nm power in a very good looking host, with 2 batteries and a nice aluminum box. I think it was quite a deal. Now at the original price of almost $88 than it would need to think about it.

Here are some pics:

EpicHam

For $44 you get a 676mW 450nm in a metal box with foam spacing.
For almost $250 , I got a 714mW 450nm from O-like in a paper bag .

What am I doing with my money?

norbyx

For $44 you get a 676mW 450nm in a metal box with foam spacing.
For almost $250 , I got a 714mW 450nm from O-like in a paper bag .

What am I doing with my money?
Usually its defined as throwing it out the window...;) Well look at the bright side, you still have a more powerful laser than I do...

EpicHam

Usually its defined as throwing it out the window...;) Well look at the bright side, you still have a more powerful laser than I do...
That apparently has melted the len housing .
I am starting to suspect it's actually just a 3 eles lens

hwang21

Well sadly not everyone can grab the great deals... otherwise they wouldn't be so great of a deal anymore :p

norbyx

Well sadly not everyone can grab the great deals... otherwise they wouldn't be so great of a deal anymore :p
Quite right, I usually grab bad deals, but every once in a while I get a good one. Too bad that in a bad deal I loose say 100 and in a good one I save 10. So to make it up for all the bad deals I get it would be practically impossible.

hwang21

The LG Aries 175 I linked earlier in the deals subforum was sold for only $163...

Lazerbeak

Great deal Norbyx. $44 Nice :D

Congratulations and thank you for another honest unbiased review :beer:

~ LB

hwang21

God I knew I should have jumped in on that deal! :banghead:

tripacer99

I also received this laser within the past two weeks or so!

It's not too bad, I'll agree to that. It's a pretty solid laser.

Last edited: