Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

price of lasers from wicked lasers

dalzap

sHello,

we found in a warehouse a lot of lasers from wicked lasers and I would like to sell it. We found one guy who is interested but I don't think that he offered us fair price.

We have these lasers:
artic 2.5w
artic 3w
interno 1w
krypton

We have a lot of them and they are new. Some lasers have powergraphs (the most powerful is 2.52 acording to powergraph). We have all accessories like glasses, lenses, batteries, chargers ect.

So guys, what do you think would be fair price?

Thank you so much

sHello,

we found in a warehouse a lot of lasers from wicked lasers and I would like to sell it. We found one guy who is interested but I don't think that he offered us fair price.

We have these lasers:
artic 2.5w
artic 3w
interno 1w
krypton

We have a lot of them and they are new. Some lasers have powergraphs (the most powerful is 2.52 acording to powergraph). We have all accessories like glasses, lenses, batteries, chargers ect.

Thank you so much

you "found" them? is this your warehouse or what haha did you pay for them at all? I'd buy the arctic 3W for $100

Last edited:

Sta

This sounds a little scammy, but I'll bite.
I can't offer more than $100 for the inferno. :undecided:

dalzap

I bought storage unit and there was a lot of packages from wicked lasers. You can take a look on a pictures here https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvS0GNnIcIIxyQk0ehw4EvF27Wva

There are just some lasers. So what do you think is a fair price for each model? I know that there is no way how to get it in the US anymore.

Thank you

I bought storage unit and there was a lot of packages from wicked lasers. You can take a look on a pictures here https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvS0GNnIcIIxyQk0ehw4EvF27Wva

There are just some lasers. So what do you think is a fair price for each model? I know that there is no way how to get it in the US anymore.

Thank you

You can ship it to the united states if you say its a flashlight instead of a laser. If you send me the arctic 3W for $100 I'll buy one from you. :D

Last edited:

Sta

Thank you

Fascinating! I stand corrected, you definitely aren't a scam. What country are you in?

sHello,

We have these lasers:
artic 2.5w
artic 3w
interno 1w
krypton

Thank you so much

If they are indeed new, then WL sells them for the following:

Arctic: $150-350/unit depending on power
Krypton: $950/unit
Inferno: $250/unit

Prices may be found here:
Spyder 3 Arctic Blue Handheld Laser
Spyder 3 Krypton Green Handheld Laser
Spyder 3 Inferno Red Handheld Laser

Good luck with the sale, though you should probably lower the prices a bit if you wanna sell here.

dalzap

We are in LA, California. I would be happy if can somebody can tell me fair price of it and then offer it for sale - I prefer local pick up

Sta

I've always wondered, why is the krypton so expensive?

It used to be 532nm, which is more costly to create than 445/635. Now it's 520nm. The real value of the Krypton now is probably $350.

Last edited:
It used to be 532nm, which is more costly to create than 445/635. Now it's 520nm. The real value of the Krypton now is probably $350.

That's what I thought. There was no way I was paying $950 for a 1W 520nm when I could make a better one for <$500

I just realized their website says $50,000 off on the kryton. :wtf:

Last edited:

Sta

By the way, I can offer you $130 for the Inferno.
Are you from Storage Wars? They found a wicked lasers unit recently.