Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Price for laser?!?!

well i....hahah this is a funny story! i have built a relationship with this factory in china and they will sell me any of their lasers for very cheap...i was just going to buy a red 200mW laser from dealextream.com but they dont ship to usa because its illegal. so i as like wait i will just see if this guy ik from china will sell me a 200mW for cheap! this dude sells 350m, up too 700mw!
if you go to exshoo.com and go down to lasers you can see what he sells! look and get back to me a.s.a.p because i am chatting with him right now and he wants to know if i want to buy from him or not!

Thanks,
Nick

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yeah right, a 600mW green pen. :rolleyes: No such thing. Best green pen, even from top companies is ~200mW and that is pushing it. Looks like standard generic crap, probably not IR filtered. No way I would buy that unless I could fully test it first on a meter and send it right back if it were not spec.

EDIT: You may have heard of me, I am the member who reships DealExtreme products to the US. PM me if you want one.

no...the 600 ones are not pen...only 200 and down are.

and is a 200mw green laser for $49.00 better or a red 200mw laser for 30.00????????

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
no...the 600 ones are not pen...only 200 and down are.

and is a 200mw green laser for $49.00 better or a red 200mw laser for 30.00????????

Well IDK, do you have a power meter? I am still reserved about that. The DX 200mW green are almost always underpowered, so don't expect that to be up to spec. I would go red, since they are diode and not DPSS they are far more likely to be up to spec than the greens.

why wont you just buy one from o-like.com?
they have the 200mW dilda. 3 VERSIONS!! (original, second with new head, and waterproof)
your choice.
they are all really cheap.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
why wont you just buy one from o-like.com?
they have the 200mW dilda. 3 VERSIONS!! (original, second with new head, and waterproof)
your choice.
they are all really cheap.

Why would you do that? I offer then at $35 shipped to your door from DX, plus I do a free power test and power graph of your laser. I am actually not making ANY money.

hey i want one of those....con you send me the like on exactly what im gona get! thanks so much