Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Price Drop FS: Sipik 68 Host Kits with Options!

Hey guys, i have just finished a few of my new sipik 68 host kits. These are nice little small hosts but have enough space for decent heatsinking. They take 1 x 14500 battery, which can be included in the options. However, because i don't want to cash in major bucks, i only have 3 of these kits, because i want to see if people are interested. If there is interest, i will make more.

Here are some pics!

(Click on them to expand them)

The Host before conversions with head NOT extended:
kit1.jpg

The smooth bright orange clicky button, very nice press, not cheep:
kit2.jpg

The host with the head extended for extra heatsink room:
kit3.jpg

The leads (will already be tested for continuity):
kit4.jpg

The BEAUTIFUL Aluminum heatsink:
kit5.jpg

The heatsink IN the body, ready for a driver and diode.
kit6.jpg

The tailcap unscrewed with a 14500 (AA) battery for size (also the battery that can be added to a kit order):
kit7.jpg

Also, as you can see, the entire upper part can be unscrewed, like a module. the part on the left is the ENTIRE laser assembly, and the part on the right is just the body:
kit8.jpg

Keep in mind that there is no room in between the heatsink and the pill, so any driver used will have to sit INSIDE the heatsink, so you will need a driver that is less than 11mm in width, accounting for anti-shorting measures (tape), like lazeerer's t-mini (highly recommended)

Pricing:

Basic Kit (host + heatsink): $27 shipped
Basic Kit + 14500 battery: $29 shipped
Host only (if you want to make your own heatsink (specify if you want head glued in the extended or retracted position)): $12 shipped

Stock:
Hosts: 8
Batteries: 4
Heatsinks: 1

Thanks for looking guys. I am interested to know if people are interested in these.

Last edited:

Re: FS: Sipik 68 Host Kits with Options!

I really like this. I have a couple of these lights and have been contemplating getting someone to make a heat sink. If I had some spending money I would grab one from you. Are you going to offer just heatsinks?

Sure, but that would be the price of the basic kit ($32) minus the host only option ($12), so the heatsink would be $20 shipped

Also, if you have some of these lights, depending on where you got them, the diameter of the bezel is different, you would have to measure the dimensions of your light while the head is extended to see if it would fit, cause i have a sipik 68 from DX.com and the bezel is much smaller then from the person i source these from.

Last edited:

:bumpit:

Last edited:
Officially sold out. If you guys want more PM me and i can do small batches.

Thanks guys!

Pman

Still think you should offer the kits with either the Walmart light add on or the Fasttech UltraFire C3 2xAA Extension Tube like I show in the "Pman special" thread.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1088901
I have no interest in selling stuff so you aren't stepping on my toes at all;) Gives additional options for other battery choices. The Walmart lights are only $4 and the extensions are even cheaper so the additional costs with a small markup would really be great options.
Not trying to step on any toes, just a suggestion as I WANT our members to make a few $ offering great products.

Awesome advice Pman, always appreciated. Thing is i only had 4 of these kits to start and i took a super-long time to sell. I just don't see why there is no interest in these. They were well made. If i start getting people to ask me if i can make some, then i ll start offering, but for some reason, that i cant understand, these dont sell well at all.
:(

Anyways, thanks, and ill be sure to save that link for the tube, thats a great find :D

Last edited:

Pman

I give you permision to post this in my "Pman special" thread to see if there's any real interest. Just say that I asked you to do it and I will also comment. At least need to let others know there's a heat sink that could be added. I encourage others to figure this stuff out and give input. This isn't the Pman show;)

Pete

Last edited:
Posted. Thanks pman. i would plus one but i have to "spread it around" before i can give you what is rightfully yours :D

I've got the 18650 version of this host, can you make the heatsink for that?