Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

powell lens i supply

i have many kinds of powell lens [ch65292]want to buy contact me MSN[ch65306]shalemei1121@hotmail.com

Powell lenses is one kind of optical ruling lens [ch65292]Xi'an Lingyue Machinery&Electr.LTD.CN supply powell lenses that divergence angle from 10° to 90°[ch65292]the standard have 30°[ch12289]45°[ch12289]53°[ch12289]60°[ch12289]70°[ch12289]85°[ch12289]90°[ch12290]
When 1 mm laser bean get through the Powell lenses [ch65292]it is optimized [ch65292] transformed a line which is uniform[ch65292]stability[ch65292]straight [ch12290]Lineation by Powell lenses is better than aspheric lensse [ch65292]as by powell lense can cancelling central hotspot of Gaussian beams and fade-Marginal distribution [ch12290]
applied range
[ch61548] laser scriber
[ch61548] machining -position by makeing
[ch61548] building- graticule by makeing
[ch61548] laser scanning system
customs can order by index following
[ch61548] divergence angle
[ch61548][ch61472] work distance
[ch61548][ch61472] beam wavelength or beam diameter
[ch61548][ch61472] width of lineation
Standard
divergence angle materials
30° BK7
45° SF6
53° BK7
60° SF6
70° SF6
85° SF6
90° SF6
divergence angle from 10° to 90°
additional[ch65306]manufactu by customs demands

Were did you copy and paste all that from? ;D
Good luck phishing. Most people here are not stupid enough to buy from a user who just joined, but you may find a few. ;D

Stone-machinery line laser maker[ch65288]glow[ch65289] supply [ch65281]

line maked-laser used in stone-machinery is useful and convenient [ch12290]

Line laser maker also called laser positioning or laser marked line is one kind of practical and convenient instruments [ch65292]used in stone-machinery to reset tools [ch65292]setting and marking [ch12290]precise and directviewing [ch65292]can get high efficiency easy [ch12290]available for bridge-cutting machine mostly in stone-machinery [ch12290]be installed on mechanic equipment’s both vertical or horizontal surface [ch65292]and the laser thread can vernier regulation freely , the ray clear ,shine ,unfirm and standard in the three-dimensional [ch12290]

technical target[ch65306]
output wavelength[ch65306]650nm
LD power[ch65306]100mw
Output power[ch65306]70mw
Size[ch65306][ch934]26x110mm
Camber[ch65306]1/6000
sector angle[ch65306]10°[ch8213]90°
line thickness[ch65306][ch8804]1.5mm
input voltage[ch65306]AC220V 50HZ
operating temperature[ch65306]-10[ch8451]-50[ch8451]
storage temperature[ch65306]-40[ch8451]-80[ch8451]
lifetime[ch65306]>8000h
fittings[ch65306]special laser power and bracket
Service promise [ch65306]repairing or replacement in one year if existing any quality problems [ch65281]

JLSE

Ohh, yup...here it comes... '

a factory for manufacturing kinds of laser

ahhh... I feel better now :p

"No investigation, no right to speak."

because i am a fresh so i can't links my website [ch65292] Do you know what "No investigation, no right to speak." means [ch65311][ch65311][ch65311]
you are so boldness [ch65281][ch65281][ch65281]

JLSE

Re: "No investigation, no right to speak."

shalemei1121 said:
    because  i  am a fresh so i  can't links my website [ch65292] Do you know what  "No investigation, no right to speak." means [ch65311][ch65311][ch65311]
you are so boldness [ch65281][ch65281][ch65281]

Definitions of spam on the Web:

a canned meat made largely from pork
send unwanted or junk e-mail
unwanted e-mail (usually of a commercial nature sent out in bulk)
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

UHF - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff (1989), sometimes referred to simply as UHF, is the soundtrack to the comedy cult film UHF, by "Weird Al" Yankovic. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(song

Spamming, in the context of computer games, refers to the rapid, repeated use of the same item or action. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(video_gaming_term)

E-mail spam, also known as "bulk e-mail" or "junk e-mail," is a subset of spam that involves nearly identical messages sent to numerous recipients by e-mail. A common synonym for spam is unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE). ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(e-mail)

Spam luncheon meat is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the Classic variety of Spam ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)

Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to indiscriminately send unsolicited bulk messages. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)

"Spam" is a popular Monty Python sketch, first televised in 1970. In the sketch, two customers are trying to order a breakfast from a menu that includes the processed meat product in almost every dish. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(Monty_Python)

A collection of unsolicited bulk electronic messages; Any undesired electronic content automatically-generated for commercial purposes; (rare) An unsolicited electronic message sent in bulk, usually by email or newsgroups; Alternative form of SPAM; : To send spam (i.e. unsolicited electronic ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spam

Tinned meat made mainly from ham by Hormel Foods Corporation
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/SPAM

Junk email, usually unsolicited. Top »
www.smoothwall.net/support/glossary.php

Unwanted, unsolicited email
www.100best-domain-names.com/glossary/terms.html

Spam is unsolicited e-mail on the Internet. From the sender's point-of-view, it's a form of bulk mail, often to a list culled from subscribers to a Usenet discussion group or obtained by companies that specialize in creating e-mail distribution lists. ...
www.cesa8.k12.wi.us/media/digital_dictionary.htm

Spam is the email equivalent of junk email or nuisance phone calls. Spam can simply be defined as all unsolicited electronic mail sent out in bulk ...
www.netalert.gov.au/advice/publications/guides/a_teachers_guide_to_internet_safety/glossary.html

Indiscriminately sending unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities, is ...
https://www.key.com/html/A-11.2.1.html

Spam is the term widely used for unsolicited e-mail; spam is also referred to as junk mail. Spam is usually sent indiscriminately to hundreds or even hundreds of thousands of inbox's simultaneously. ...
www.iab.ie/FAQs/DefinitionofTerms/

unsolicited email messages usually advertising a product.
www1.indstate.edu/nursing/lrc/computer-guide/lrc-computer-terms.htm

An obnoxious practice of mass advertising to clients through e-mail, IRC, a browser, or any other communication device.
www.mantis.biz/glossary/

In SEO circles, this refers to manipulation techniques that violate search engines Terms of Service and are designed to achieve higher rankings ...
www.pauldesousa.co.za/tag/terms

Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings.
www.imvajra.com/glossary2.html

(or Spamming)
www.server101.com/support/glossary.php3

Unsolicited email. Sometimes also used to refer to off-topic entries in guestbooks, forums, etc.
maxpages.com/maxhelp/Glossary

Spam is either a shelved potted meat product or an Internet term for unsolicited commercial email. In the case of search marketing, search engines ...
tutfree.blogspot.com/2007/12/seo-glossary.html

Non-Internet: Delicious "meat" in a can! Internet: Sending multiple, sometimes thousands, of unwelcome messages to a newsgroup or mailing list to promote a commercial product or Web site.
www.geeksnet.com/faq/glossary.htm

Spamming, the sending of unsolicited mass email from or through a YasHost.com server or using an email address that is maintained on a YasHost.com machine is STRICTLY prohibited. YasHost.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. ...
yashost.com/terms.php

"SPAM" mail is the practice of sending massive amounts of e-mail promotions or advertisements (and scams) to people that have not asked ...
www.pugmarks.com/support/glossary.htm

Unsolicited bulk email, usually advertising, on the Internet or Usenet newsgroup postings sent to large numbers of people. It is considered inappropriate to send such mail.
www.mybalingup.com.au/Business/SmallBusinessIT/Glossary

(Also known as unsolicited commercial email) – Unwanted, unsolicited junk email sent to a large number of recipients
usfweb2.usf.edu/odt/email_etiquette/email_glossary.htm

Unscrupulous or unethical means of inflating results. Usually deteriorates the quality of listings and often results in penalties or being banned from a search engine.
www.seoadult.com/seo_glossary.php

Unethical techniques such as cloaking, mirror sites and doorway pages to trick the search engine spiders into giving the Web page a higher ranking. Search engines will often penalize or remove an offending site from its index.
www.megalomedia.com.au/seo_glossary.html

Unsolicited Commercial Email.
mail.pds.org/faq/definitions.html

cybercrime ...terrorists may also use cryptographic means to conceal their plans. Law-enforcement officials report that some terrorist groups embed instructions and information in images via a process known as steganography, a sophisticated method of hiding information in plain sight. ...
cache-docs.ebonline.com/EBchecked/topic/1055475/steganography

Unsolicited, commercial mass e-mailing (known as "spamming") is strictly prohibited. It is particularly harmful not only because of its ...
www.emediasales.com/hosting/tos.html

spamming - The term used to describe techniques that might be used to 'trick' search engines into ranking a website high up in their search results ...
www.onlinemedia.co.in/glossary

spamming - It is a procedure of abusing the normal search engine ranking techniques, such as using hidden text, excessive repetition of a keyword, etc. This term is also used when describing the practice of sending unsolicited bulk email.
www.linking101.com/articles/terms.htm

Damn ;D ;D ;D
The company you PM'd me has no web site to link ;D
Keep trying buddy.

line infrared-laser modules

Application area[ch65306]
Surface detection
PCB quality detection
Optical of machine
Anti-counterfeit detection

1. output power and wavelength are very  stable [ch12290]the laser modules take constant powercontrol [ch65292]the PIN pipe to acquisition output ray [ch65292]reactive circuit let output power stable and the consequence is output power and wavelength are very  stable [ch12290]
2. Laser modules have strong reliability[ch12290] It have electrostatic protection [ch65292]pass electricity protection and  temperature protection [ch12290]
3. The power of the line distribute average symmetrical [ch12290]
4. The Linearity  is excellent [ch12290]
5. The temperature drift of collimation is small [ch12290]
6. The grade in strictl according with IEC and CDRH international standard

here we go again
"company for manufacture kind of laser.
website no enlgish"
please, at least get someone literate in english grammar.

1. You are spamming.
2. No one will buy from you.
3. You speak bad English.
4. Can I get an egg roll with that?
5. Were any dolphins killed making these?
6. Is it really sideways?  <---this is a dirty joke incase you missed it
7. How many Chins are really in a Chinese phone book?
8. What does 5 dolla get me?   <-----another dirty joke
:D

Come on guys.... If you dont like it or dont think it's legit, dont buy it. No need for racism. In my opinion one post isn't spamming, Yes it should have been in the B/S/T forum but seriously you guys may scare away vendors which have good things for us to buy.

When Susie from o-like came on here, everyone said the same things. Luckily she stayed around and now everyone buys stuff from her.

Ease up.

GooeyGus said:
In my opinion one post isn't spamming, Yes it should have been in the B/S/T forum
Acualy she did post it there too, which is spamming.
Look on the web, there are a few people pushing that scam.