Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram | Open Source Cybersecurity Software by Avery | Considering selling LPF, DM if interested

Post your vintage pointers (weather you still have it or not)

julianthedragon

Yeah I'm still kicking myself for not ever getting one of the teal marble anodized hosts pictured there.

Not really too vintage, but more of a funny thing to own. I think a few of us have these:
Oh man I'm so jealous of the long duty cycle and insanely long range of the beam on those

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Oldest green laser pointer I have is this Limate model GP4 from 1998.

View attachment 74595

That is awesome! I had one of those when I was around 15. It was my first green laser and first laser period that wasn't a 1mW red keychain.

Edit: Just remembered, it was from a company called "Deharpport Trading Company". Doesn't seem to be around anymore. This was around 2003.

Those are some sweet hosts. That one that looks like a tank shell was made by MrMouse? Reminds me of that replica German Stick Grenade laser host he made and tried to auction here on LPF.

Last edited:

Lifetime17

That is awesome! I had one of those when I was around 15. It was my first green laser and first laser period that wasn't a 1mW red keychain.

Those are some sweet hosts. That one that looks like a tank shell was made by MrMouse? Reminds me of that replica German Stick Grenade laser host he made and tried to auction here on LPF.
Hi,
I had that specially made for me by Ed Crouse its a monster I think about 8 lbs if I remember . Oh yes those German grenade were awesome
Rich:)