Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your bong! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

diachi

Here's mines, got it today! :)

74e91316.jpg

Hoping it will help me cut down on tobacco.

Post yours!

This is a bad idea. This is a laser pointer forum. it shouldn't in any way affiliate itself with anything that causes intoxication especially the illegal kind. If you ask me the two do not combine at all!

diachi

Tis in the off-topic section, which is for things which are not related to lasers. Also, did not specify what exactly I plan to smoke through it. For all you know it could be nutmeg or basil from my kitchen cupboard.

Also, even if it was cannabis, your sense of judgment and inhabition is not clouded by the drug, it's NOT like alcohol. I should know, I've been there - got the sick stained t-shirt from drinking too much.

Anyway, this isn't about cannabis or drugs, it's about bongs! :p they can even be used as ornaments, vases and fishbowls ( if you can find a big enough bong that is! ).

Cheech

I once had a 3 foot long Steamroller with a big ol' bubbler on the side with a slide out bowl. It had a big frog on the bubbler,was all kinds a crazy colors, and came in a red crushed velvet extra large size pillow side zip case/sack. My dad still asks about it to this day and I sold it for an 18 pack of Coors and 5 bucks about 2 years ago.
Good times.

This is a bad idea. This is a laser pointer forum. it shouldn't in any way affiliate itself with anything that causes intoxication especially the illegal kind. If you ask me the two do not combine at all!

I don't see any evidence of illegal substance abuse here.

I think that glass-blowing is a very cool art. :D

diachi

I once had a 3 foot long Steamroller with a big ol' bubbler on the side with a slide out bowl. It had a big frog on the bubbler,was all kinds a crazy colors, and came in a red crushed velvet extra large size pillow side zip case/sack. My dad still asks about it to this day and I sold it for an 18 pack of Coors and 5 bucks about 2 years ago.
Good times.

Damn dude that sounds insane! :p Don't imagine you have any pictures?

Also, you look *exactly* like a friend of mines in your Avatar. He has a nice little red and blue bong, fades from blue to red! :p Infact the day he bought that we got called Cheech and Chong by some guys sitting parked in their car. :p

I don't see any evidence of illegal substance abuse here.

I think that glass-blowing is a very cool art. :D

Exactly, I've not even used the thing yet - it's not even had water in it. Glass blowing IS a very cool art, I've seen people do it first hand, it's quite interesting to watch, as are many forms of art. :D

Morgan

I used to make my own, 'pull through', bongs many moons ago.

All sorts of creative touches. "The Elephant Bong", was the most popular. Difficult to describe but it just reminded you of an elephant. Quite weird as it didn't start out to do that! So popular it was eventually liberated by a fan!

I have to say I was never a fan of those commercial types in your picture Adam. Took to long to break in and the air seals often leaked.

Woe betide the oaf that knocks it over!

Those were care free days...

[EDIT: I just saw rangedunits post. Is that another elephant bong! How strange you post as I write! Mine looked nothing like that actually, (all plumbing parts), but who'd have thought two turn up in consecutive posts!]

M
:)

Last edited:
il_430xN.50899204.jpg

I want that one badly.

On of the local smoke shops in my area has a scorpion and a lion. I wanted to get the scorpion, but I was shopping for my girlfriend.
If I get the chance I'll take a picture of the one I got for her... it's pretty sweet.

diachi

I used to make my own, 'pull through', bongs many moons ago.

All sorts of creative touches. "The Elephant Bong", was the most popular. Difficult to describe but it just reminded you of an elephant. Quite weird as it didn't start out to do that! So popular it was eventually liberated by a fan!

I have to say I was never a fan of those commercial types in your picture Adam. Took to long to break in and the air seals often leaked.

Woe betide the oaf that knocks it over!

Those were care free days...

M
:)

We built a little hand held bong one time from the back bit off of a toy water gun, it was quite good. we've built a few, but they weren't that good. Built a gravity bong in a friends bath one night though!

I agree about the commercial bongs, but for 5 quid I'm not complaining :D.

Would love to make my own glass one some day or get a larger hand made glass one. Some of the glass pipes and bongs I've seen look really nice, real works of art!

diachi

On of the local smoke shops in my area has a scorpion and a lion. I wanted to get the scorpion, but I was shopping for my girlfriend.
If I get the chance I'll take a picture of the one I got for her... it's pretty sweet.

They sound nice, the shop in town here has a dolphin too. Seen a picture of a looooooong dragon pipe one time, looked cool! :evil: The best ones are those which have some shape about them I think.

@Morgan: That elephant bong sounds good! You often notice things that you wouldn't notice normally when you're intoxicated on certain substances, such as salvia. ;)

Last edited:

Cheech

its all about vaporizers now.

Vaporizers I'm undecided about. I know scientifically that you get more out of it but there are to many variables that can go wrong if your a vapor novice like myself or a vet that has been told the wrong info from the start, like element temp/ bud moisture level. I see some of my buddies blow out a little smoke but I don't think that's supposed to happen.I like the one hitters myself, just the quick get right.

They sound nice, the shop in town here has a dolphin too. Seen a picture of a looooooong dragon pipe one time, looked cool! :evil: The best ones are those which have some shape about them I think.

I agree. Some of the more complex ones are pretty awesome, though.
One of my friends who recently moved away has a badass bong...
It was something like this but way cooler looking: http://www.glassaficionado.com/forums/photoplog/images/2/1_MGWdouble1.JPG
It makes me wonder how they make 'em.

Do you have a name for yours? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.