Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post pictures of you and a laser!

artix

;D Me and my Pulsar!
PA030397-1.jpg

diachi

;D Your hair is like mines was before it started going really curly  ::)

I'll post a pic of me soonish ...  If I can find a laser that actually has working batteries .

EDIT : Me and my "60mW estimated" Box style green . best picture I could get with limited camera battery.

-Adam

Attachments

• Untitled_6.jpg
    Untitled_6.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 159

diachi

Happy 532 post btw

Attachments

• Untitled_4.jpg
    Untitled_4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 105

artix

Diachi said:
;D Your hair is like mines was before it started going really curly  ::)

I'll post a pic of me soonish ...  If I can find a laser that actually has working batteries .

EDIT : Me and my "60mW estimated" Box style green . best picture I could get with limited camera battery.

-Adam
That laser is a big box! :eek:

My friend has that same shirt! :D

diachi

Artix said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1223151711/0#1 date=1223151850] ;D Your hair is like mines was before it started going really curly  ::)

-Adam

[/quote]

I know, its got the green in it, with a large heatsink, the driver for the green, which is big, and a fan, but it's a nice setup :)

I was in town the other day and a slightly drunk american started pointing at me ( I was wearing that t-shirt ) and I was like, do I know you ? And he just exclaimed LED ZEPPELIN ! then said that I must be about 15-16 ( Good guess ) and walked off ;D

It's a good t-shirt :)

I Noticed your t-shirt, it's cool, it has a maple leaf on it, therefore cool . Where in Canada are you ?

-Adam

I'll get a pic as soon ;D ;D right now I look like a zombie with really long hair in a Jimi Hendrix shirt (imagine this and theres my picture) add a semi working blu-ray or a green laser or both and yea...if I don't make sense then sorry it's been a rough few weeks :-/

diachi

Its not that my laser is big, the PSU is HUGE !

PSU is in the background .

Attachments

• ArgonLaser.jpg
    ArgonLaser.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 130

artix

Diachi said:
[quote author=Artix link=1223151711/0#5 date=1223154020][quote author=Diachi link=1223151711/0#1 date=1223151850] ;D Your hair is like mines was before it started going really curly  ::)

-Adam

[/quote]

I know, its got the green in it, with a large heatsink, the driver for the green, which is big, and a fan, but it's a nice setup  :)

I was in town the other day and a slightly drunk american started pointing at me ( I was wearing that t-shirt ) and I was like, do I know you ? And he just exclaimed LED ZEPPELIN ! then said that I must be about 15-16 ( Good guess ) and walked off  ;D

It's a good t-shirt  :)

I Noticed your t-shirt, it's cool, it has a maple leaf on it, therefore cool . Where in Canada are you ?

-Adam
[/quote]

I am in Toronto.

That is a nice argon, BTW.

diachi

Cool, Its nice on toronto, little to warm/stuffy at times.

Yeah ... It would be if it WAS an argon ;D

artix

Diachi said:
Cool, Its nice on toronto, little to warm/stuffy at times.

Yeah ... [highlight]It would be if it WAS an argon[/highlight]  ;D

lol wut? Is that just your green laser picture with some sort of filter?

diachi

Yupp, Swapped the RGB chanel ;)

I only posted that picture because it's the only one I had of my PSU ;)

artix

Diachi said:
Yupp, Swapped the RGB chanel  ;)

I only posted that picture because it's the only one I had of my PSU  ;)

That is a big PSU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else have a picture of yourself and a laser?