Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post counts frozen?

Earlier today I noticed airy52 was at 102 posts all day... and after I made a few posts it seems I still have 360... :-/

What's up with that?

well then.

disregard that... it seems this post counted towards my total.

Oddly though, I've noticed this happening off and on for a few days.

If any of your posts were deleted, it subtracts from your total :) With all the BS in Airy's GB thread, lotsa folks lost posts ;)

Remember than posts in the Off Topic section don't get counted towards your post count.

styropyro said:
Remember than posts in the Off Topic section don't get counted towards your post count.

Really ? Wow - I never knew that ! :p Thanks for that tidbit !

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1214443014/0#3 date=1214445467]Remember than posts in the Off Topic section don't get counted towards your post count.

Really ? Wow - I never knew that ! :p Thanks for that tidbit ![/quote]
Yeah that got changed about a month ago, there is no need for Off Topic posts to be counted to one's post count so c0ld changed it (which I'm sure you agree with!)

Heh - you know it :p I don't even monitor the Off Topic section any longer :p Too much crap in there.

jamilm9 said:
kool.This post doesn't count.
Actually that one did, it's all posts in the Off Topic > Other section that don't get counted to your post count. :p Sorry I didn't make that more clear! ;D

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Heh - you know it :p  I don't even monitor the Off Topic section any longer :p  Too much crap in there.

It's not all crap. Because you don't like it it doesn't mean it's crap.

nikokapo said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1214443014/0#6 date=1214460718]Heh - you know it :p I don't even monitor the Off Topic section any longer :p Too much crap in there.

It's not all crap. Because you don't like it it doesn't mean it's crap.[/quote]

Whatever I say you disagree with - I was expressing myself - which you can also, I suppose. You are into all the LEET speak horse shit, not me. That is mostly all I ever see in that section - and I am here for lasers anyways - you can keep your leet shit, and OMG !!! LZRS ROXORZ !!! Whatever, and have a freaking fantabuous day ! ::)

Wo i didnt know that either (the posts not counting in 'other') Was there a thread about that? Or did you just figure it out on your own.

SenKat_Stonetek said:
fantabuous

urban dictionary said:
"Fantabulous: When something fabulous happens to a person with orange coloured hair.

Orange: I Just won a car
Blonde: Thas fantabulous i only won a bike.
"

laserterd said:
Wo i didnt know that either (the posts not counting in 'other') Was there a thread about that? Or did you just figure it out on your own.

[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1214443014/0#10 date=1214585978]fantabuous

urban dictionary said:
"Fantabulous: When something fabulous happens to a person with orange coloured hair.

Orange: I Just won a car
Blonde: Thas fantabulous i only won a bike.
"
[/quote]

Don't EVER quote anything I type - don't reply to any posts I make - don't even speak to me, period - understand, Laserterd ?

Guys, I don't want to get involved in this, but...

laserterd said:
lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D of course your majesty.

laserterd, senkat has a predisposed hatred to you that he's expressed before in lots of other threads, it would be best if you avoid stirring the pot. :-X

greg, you said a funny word, and he made a dumb off topic reference to a witty joke, nothing directed at you. it might be better to reserve exploding at him for when he says something stupid to you or about you, or for threads relating to business transactions where he has wronged you (or whatever the case may be.)