Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Possible host

Hello all,

Hope everyone is having a good day. I want to know if this will work for a bluray diode. Just need to know if I can get a heat sink, driver ect....(like i have to tell you what goes in it). Any help would be great. I hope I have given you enough info to help thankxxx.

Host 3 7/16'' With clicky on/off
battery 2''

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

rhd

I've seen those flashlights.

I would doubt that you could create anything very good with them. There's not much (probably not enough) space for a driver and a decent amount of surface contact between an Aixiz module and the host wall. More worrying - those hosts are super thin metal, and won't absorb much heat, even if you find a decent way of attaching the aixiz module.

I think the only way it could be potentially doable, would be if you used a CR123 instead of that 3xAAA module, and used the space saved for a microboost or flexdrive.

rhd

I guess the bottom line - Why put $75 worth of equipment in a $1 host?

(really - they sell them for $1 at the dollar store where I live)

midias

Moh sells some nice hosts for under 20 and stonetek sells the same host with an aixiz module for 19.99 and they will give you a discount on a LOC or PHR diode.