Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Possible Dilda Housing Group Buy

I have made contact with Suzie Xu @ O-Like.

To get the Dilda --the whole housing +end tails +front focus glass lens, she requires a minimum order of 200 peices.

I have never organized a group buy before, and I don`t have the money to pay up front.

Perhaps some one with group buy experience would like to take over.

I really only want a couple for myself and it doesn`t make any sense for me to do the GB just to get them.

Please PM me if you are interested in taking over the GB.  

Attachments

• 200922417626165.jpg
    200922417626165.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 89

Peng

Definite would be an easy housing if the price was right. (Intrest)

P.S. I think you have the polarity on the batteries wrong on your picture. The one-sheet manual that came with my dilda (from DX if they happen to be any different than susie's) shows the positive pointing towards the diode.
***Just a little detail if this works out. :cool:

Peng said:
Definite would be an easy housing if the price was right. (Intrest)

P.S. I think you have the polarity on the batteries wrong on your picture. The one-sheet manual that came with my dilda (from DX if they happen to be any different than susie's) shows the positive pointing towards the diode.
The polarity changes depending on the diode in there. If it is a 808nm laser the polarity in that picture is right.

Peng

styropyro said:
[quote author=Peng link=1237391419/0#2 date=1237528343]Definite would be an easy housing if the price was right. (Intrest)

The polarity changes depending on the diode in there. If it is a 808nm laser the polarity in that picture is right.[/quote]
Ok, Gotcha.
I've never used an 808nm before...

How many would you buy if they were around $15.00 each?

I think that would be an awesome price, especially if they really do have a glass lens.

C

carulli

Id be in for 2 or 3 for that price depending on shipping to Aus.

$15 would be a great price considering what all it can do. The glass lens would get kind of annoying for people building BRs though (although it would be a huge plus for red builders), but for the price I would just throw in an Aixiz acrylic.

I'd probably be in for a couple depending on my funds at the time of payment. I'd love to have some extra dilda hosts.

Also, could you ask about housings for the new and improved dilda that o-like sells?

I'd buy one! For $15?!?! That's a great deal! $25-$30 is my limit though.

EDIT: 100th Post! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] Woot! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] First triple digits! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

LiveRock said:
Does it fit a Axiz module + the driver?
You don't use an Aixiz module for this, there is a spot for the diode in this laser just like an Aixiz module.