Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pontiacg5

Hi all
i paid 1x LD 445nm AJ-140 the 16th September from Pontiacg5 and nothing come, i sent him more emails he requested the google checkout i gave him and no reply nothing, wth doing???!!!!!

those GB got screwed up fast.
Make sure to keep constant contact. 1 message a day.
I did mine and some of the packages got sent back to me. heck one of mine the person died apparently, the package was sent out on sep 22 and just last friday came back. i emailed no response yet some googleing of the person showed they are in fact dead.
Things have not gone perfect. When dealing with that many people it easy to get someone lost in it. just make sure to message him and if you can get in a phone call.
But stay calm and understand he could have sent it to you and their might be a shipping error,
This also happened the person had to go to their post office with id and ask if any packages had an unknown address similar to his, sure enough their was and they contacted me and he claimed it. He put in wrong address to pay pal...
Like the things mentioned above stuff can get screwed up. stay calm and nice and if at all possible keep it to pms.
If its a miss understanding you dont want to make things worse.

I've replied to you several times and e-mailed you proof that I did ship your diode. Why you don't respond to the e-mail you used with Google checkout but post things like this here doesn't make sense to me.

Also, If I remember right you are in France right? I don't provide tracking numbers on foreign orders as stated on this page of my website.
Shipping Details

I've replied to you several times and e-mailed you proof that I did ship your diode. Why you don't respond to the e-mail you used with Google checkout but post things like this here doesn't make sense to me.

I sent to you many mails from LPF, yahoo, MP LPF and i haven't any emails from you i checked in google checkout, in yahoo and LPF.
that's why I go through there because I have no answer from you and no diode