Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Are there any other English people like you here? no problem, I can live with it!
As I didn't know you ... I don't know them!
This wrong on many levels. So lets set an example shall we. I could happily get along with a member on here for some period of time, no problem. Until one day I discover he's black. It's then ok to turn on them for it is it?

And what politics? All i've seen you do is rant on about hating the english and place blame. How is this a political debate?
This is racism.

irish303

Each one measures with its own meter!
I do not consider myself "racist", but if you see me like this ... it is only your statement ... and I accept it

Encap

This wrong on many levels. So lets set an example shall we. I could happily get along with a member on here for some period of time, no problem. Until one day I discover he's black. It's then ok to turn on them for it is it?

And what politics? All i've seen you do is rant on about hating the english and place blame. How is this a political debate?
This is racism.
Exactly --whatever else it might be termed--is not a debate of any kind--is just an irrational emotion driven opinion by an insignificant and powerless hater to stir up trouble that doesn't exist or serve any purpose on LPF as has been done by it now several times.
Is meaningless and pointless perpetual nonsense that makes a retarded chimp look brilliant, serves no purpose in the context of LPF other than to stir the pot for attention.
While this thread can exist in 'Other" on LPF I wish it would go away as is an an invitation for every self-absorbed attention whore troll on the planet to "take a dump" on LPF and go on and on forever.
It has nothing to do with LPF and is better suited for some other forum board where people find that kind of profound stupidity entertaining.

Last edited:

paul1598419

After 4 more years of Trump I would like to see Seam Hannity elected, or one of many good people, maybe the 1st female POTUS will be a republican.

BTW : You would have to be a stone cold idiot as you say to not know that Obama was a constant liar and people were sick of it, except his followers who could see no wrong in him even when he stood there and lied again and again. Remember if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....Period............NOT

Also a huge reason Hillary lost is because she is such a nasty witch, Russia was no more involved in helping Trump than they were in helping Obama which they did but not directly, just like we get involved in other nations elections Russia meddles in ours, but this was not unknown and not a big factor, what was a deciding factor was Hillary and her nasty attitude.

There you go again. All of the intelligence community in the US has stated that the Russians meddled in our election in 2016 and are still doing so, but we have a president that demeans all our intelligence because it doesn't fit his narrative. There is overwhelming evidence in the Mueller report, which I actually read, that shows exactly how Russia manipulated minorities in to staying home, and how the Trump campaign gave polling data to the Russians in key states to help in their endeavors. Russia wasn't for Trump, per se, they were against Clinton because she would impede their actions around Europe.

Yes, the ACA did support people being able to remain in their insurances if they liked them. It was the first, EVER, attempt to rein in health insurance costs and to limit the insurance companies arbitrary denials to cover people for preexisting conditions. It did all those things and gave health insurance to over 20 million Americans who never before were able to get it. Republicans seethed at this accomplishment by an African American Democratic president and tried to spin it as government overreach and point out only its failures. Then Trump has tried to remove it through the courts, having failed to do so legislatively even though republicans held the Executive and both houses on Congress. In fact, besides passing an expensive tax cut that went exclusively to the wealthy in America, they did little else. They have advanced no plan to replace the ACA, though they continue to say "remove and replace", though remove is all they are attempting. There are lots, millions of people who like the ACA and republican meddling with it helped Democrats take over the House in 2018 with a 40+ change in party members. That had not been seen since Reagan's first term. If that makes Obama a liar, it is certainly not to the extent that Trump has been lying to the America public. Oven 10,000 false or misleading claims so far, as have been documented.

RedCowboy

The DNC cheated Bernie and Hillary had an illegal server, now if the Russians hacked that information and bought advertising to release it we have to ask would there be any influence if the DNC had not cheated Bernie and if Hillary had not had the illegal server ?

All the Russians did was reveal the dirty dealings, but the real influence is on account of the DNC and Hillary's actions.

The intel report stated that voting machines were NOT hacked and votes were NOT changed, so all there was is the information about what crooked Hillary and the DNC did wrong which the voters had the right to know but because Russia was involved in the hacking of that info it's being called Russian influence, but Hillary and the DNC are also to blame as is James Comey, Comed had more influence than Russia but again it's what Hillary and the DNC did that caused the real influence.

paul1598419

See, you clearly did not read the Mueller report. The Russians opened false accounts on Facebook and other sites claiming to be African American sites with photos of blacks in them and gaining visits by pronouncing Black Lives Matter, or other popular content in states that the Trump organization had told them were crucial. Then these sites would produce fabricated accusations about Clinton, thus trying to suppress voting by these groups in key states. This was done at levels of thousands of accounts across several states. The Trump organization even reused many of these false Russian content site statements as fact.

When the taped interview with Trump came out where he said he liked to molest women and "grab them by the pu$$y", it was then that hacked emails, not from Clinton, but from the DNC were released to Wikileaks to try to turn the narrative. These emails were hacked by the Russians and used to further Trump, not because they were in favor of Trump, but because he was far less of a threat than Clinton would be.

But, these kinds of attacks are always happening here mainly to sow discord among Americans. You should actually read the report you have already claimed to have read. This is spelled out there in great detail. I can give many more examples and will be happy to do so when you claim to know what has been happening.

RedCowboy

I know what happened, after 2 years of investigation and using perjury traps to try and get everyone around Trump to " compose " they had to admit there was no collusion, no collaboration.

But what is important is Trump won and has been doing good things for our nation unlike Hillary who would have had a corrupt IRS, FBI, DOJ at her disposal and she would have put Obama on the SCOTUS so thank GOD Trump won, that's really all that matters, what ever locker room talk Trump said years before means less than nothing, seriously who hasn't said something stupid in their life when bragging, at least Trump didn't have a corrupt tax dodge like the Clinton foundation and Hillary lost 6 BILLION dollars from her State Dept. lets face it HRC and Billy are criminals from way back when they murdered their law firm partner.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
He indeed did say the wrong month, how can he say not, he was 30 days off. How about charges against those FBI agents who tried to entrap him with 10,000 dollars? That will never happen, the deep state is totally wrong on so many things these days, it's sick.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

It's ridiculous and blatantly obvious and this narrative the dems are spinning about everything being racism is sick, a lot of people see through it but some don't and it just makes people unhappy, then there's NYC mayor Blazio, this guy is a tyrant, he wants to force building owners to spend millions going green then confiscate their building if they raise the rent, it's just outright theft.
This global warming power grab is way over hyped and it's dangerous to freedom, our economy and our future.

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Always people fighting to be on top in politics, but today, far worse than I've ever seen.

RedCowboy

There is no level they won't sink way past, it's disgusting.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
They keep this BS up either they will become a lost party with few voting for them, or if it continues to ramp up worse, something will need to be done including the possibility of the press who support them loosing their liberty to lie and misrepresent, the freedom they so thoroughly enjoy today.

irish303

For me the topic is closed....for now....

Last edited:

lasersbee

Been watching a lot of the Mueller reports/news and hearings....

I'm still waiting for the investigation results of the FBI and DOJ
seemingly unwarranted opening of the can off worms known as
the hunt for the Trump/Russia collusion Mueller report that took
2.5 years with basically Zero results. Talk about a conspiracy...

The Dems remind me of children that were told they can not have
a toy they wanted and start a non-stop Temper Tantrum to get
what they want anyway they can.

I hope Trump wins just to give the Dems a heart attack when they
rant and rave like lunatics again.

I've not seen the Dems do anything to help the American people
but complain about not winning in 2016.

Just my $0.02 from an outsider....

Jerry