Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram

Politics and General Debates Thread

RedCowboy

Yea and people aren't signing up, many who do aren't physically fit, I just hope we are replacing all of the armament/equipment that we left behind in Afghanistan and that we are giving to Ukraine.

Biden openly says we will fight to defend Taiwan, but will we be ready when the time comes ?

paul1598419

Don't be surprised if Trump gets an emergency stay from a higher court.
Given the actions of the Biden admin. there's good cause to have a special master.

You didn't pay attention to what the three unanimous judges from the 11th circuit court said about Aileen Cannon's abuse of her discretion. Not one took credit for this. They all did. Cannon was way out of line in her trying to help Trump with his arguments and her holding back of the DOJ. I doubt even the SCOTUS will touch this. ;)

Trump went on Fox News and said he could declassify documents by just thinking about it. That is NONSENSE! Don't be surprised when Trump is indicted for him criminal actions. The 11th circuit court of appeals said Trump had no claim on the classified documents he took to his resort. He's an idiot! :LOL:

Yesterday was the worst day Trump has ever had. He also got a major suit against him and his adult children who are executives in his businesses too. There are also many other criminal investigations against him and all of these are going to be another problem for him as they wind down. Aileen Cannon amended her ruling to exclude the classified documents that the DOJ is now using to set up their prosecution of the Donald.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

The entire concept that a President, who has at his personal discretion the ability to declassify any document, without a committee, without filling out a declassification form, who is 1/3 of our government.......can't be trusted with any documents that were transferred to his home when his office was packed up is a risible farce.....even if Trump took documents home before his office was packed up, Trump has the right to declassify anything, the whole case is just another sham impeachment to try and keep Trump out of office and distract from Bidens failures.

Furthermore Trump is not accused of selling secrets and Trump didn't take pics of documents or make copies of documents, he simply had some, likely in his workspace, when his office effects were packed and transferred to his home.

Hillary on the other hand was talking about and transmitting classified information through her closet server where it was exposed, Trump did not, so hype this latest sham all you like, it's just more disgusting political theater near election time brought to us by the cheating democrats.

paul1598419

The entire concept that a President, who has at his personal discretion the ability to declassify any document, without a committee, without filling out a declassification form, who is 1/3 of our government.......can't be trusted with any documents that were transferred to his home when his office was packed up is a risible farce.....even if Trump took documents home before his office was packed up, Trump has the right to declassify anything, the whole case is just another sham impeachment to try and keep Trump out of office.

That is nonsense. Trump is a private citizen and has no claim to those documents even if he had actually declassified them and there was a record of this. Trump has no clearing to even look at classified documents any longer. Yet he took them, held onto them after he was asked to return them, subpoenaed to return them and finally was found to still have more than a hundred of them after the FBI searched his resort after a totally legal warrant was issued to look for them. He is a former president who has a bit of truth in the things he says. Yes, a president does have the right to declassify documents, but there has to be a record of this as the government needs to know which have been declassified. He had documents with the highest classification just lying around in his office. No other president since Nixon did anything close to this and the Presidential Records Act was passed into law to stop Nixon. BTW, Nixon would have been prosecuted had he not been pardoned.

Check again. Hillary Clinton never transmitted any classified documents from her server. None of this has anything to do with Democrats. Trump did this all by his lonesome. He committed these crimes and will likely be prosecuted.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

Check again. Hillary Clinton never transmitted any classified documents from her server.

Listen to Director Comey say " SENT and RECEIVED " and stop making shit up paul

Going by case law, as Trump had no criminal intent, he's not guilty.

This entire shit show is just another attempt to distract from democrat failures near election time.

Democrats who push this maga extremist false narrative are fomenting civil unrest and the're doing it on purpose.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Listen to Director Comey say " SENT and RECEIVED " and stop making shit up paul

Going by case law, as Trump had no criminal intent, he's not guilty.

This entire shit show is just another attempt to distract from democrat failures near election time.

Trump's intent is out there for everyone to see. He had these classified documents in his desk and office LONG after they were requested, then subpoenaed and finally taken back with a lawful search warrant. You can't say he had these in his office and desk without knowing they were there. His own legal team refuses to respond to this as they know you cannot lie in court without consequences.

I didn't lie at all. I said Clinton had no classified documents, unlike Trump. The server was a mistake on her part, but Comey didn't charge her with any crimes. That is not likely what will happen with Trump's flagrant abuse of holding onto and lying about even having these documents.

paul1598419

Judge Raymond Dearie today told the Trump legal team to give evidence that the FBI lied about the documents they seized on August 8th. This is because Donald Trump has said this to his supporters. I seriously doubt his lawyers will do that as there are real consequences to lying to the court. I'll certainly post what they do as judge Dearie gave them until the 30th of this month to respond.

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yea and people aren't signing up, many who do aren't physically fit, I just hope we are replacing all of the armament/equipment that we left behind in Afghanistan and that we are giving to Ukraine.

Biden openly says we will fight to defend Taiwan, but will we be ready when the time comes ?

They should make everyone do basic training as part of the high school curriculum or something. They wouldn't be forced to join the military, but at least they'd be trained and ready if there was a major war. Would also help get young people in shape so they could actually serve if a draft was ever again needed. Too many these days are obese, out of shape, but some Navy SEAL drill sergeants could quickly whip those butterballs into shape. :LOL:

RedCowboy

@Paul
This is 3rd world political persecution.
The President is 1/3 of our government and has the right to all information, matter of fact Obama and Clinton still have top secret clearance.
Just because Trump " lost " reelection doesn't mean his top secret clearance is revoked, it isn't.

p.s. Trump turned over all the documents he was asked for and even put an extra lock on the doors at the FBI's request, this raid was political drama and it's disgusting.

They should make everyone do basic training as part of the high school curriculum or something. They wouldn't be forced to join the military, but at least they'd be trained and ready if there was a major war. Would also help get young people in shape so they could actually serve if a draft was ever again needed. Too many these days are obese, out of shape, but some Navy SEAL drill sergeants could quickly whip those butterballs into shape. :LOL:

I don't know if that's a good idea, we don't want government ordering people around in the absence of war and most wouldn't stay in shape anyway, plus it's the woke BS that's turning people off.

paul1598419

@Paul
This is 3rd world political persecution.
The President is 1/3 of our government and has the right to all information, matter of fact Obama and Clinton still have top secret clearance.
Just because Trump " lost " reelection doesn't mean his top secret clearance is revoked, it isn't.

p.s. Trump turned over all the documents he was asked for and even put an extra lock on the doors at the FBI's request, this raid was political drama and it's disgusting.

I don't know if that's a good idea, we don't want government ordering people around in the absence of war and most wouldn't stay in shape anyway, plus it's the woke BS that's turning people off.

But, Trump's clearance to look at classified documents WAS revoked. It was done because of things like this that he has done. I have no problem with Obama or Bush still being cleared to view classified documents, but not Trump. Even if these were declassified and there was a record of this, Trump has no claim to them even after that. It is illegal according to the Presidential Records Act. Trump had these documents not in that locked room but in his desk and office. He was told to return ALL documents, but that didn't happen either.

RedCowboy

When was Trumps security clearance revoked ?
Sorry, not sorry but I can't take your word for it, show me when this happened.

RedCowboy

Democrats have wasted TRILLIONS and set the US up to fall behind China in the next decade, reduced the quality of life for most everyone and brought about lasting inflation, also the Biden admin. has been nothing but a disaster on the international affairs front as well and Biden has not brought Americans together, quite the opposite, no wonder his polling is so dismal.

paul1598419

Democrats have wasted TRILLIONS and set the US up to fall behind China in the next decade, reduced the quality of life for most everyone and brought about lasting inflation, also the Biden admin. has been nothing but a disaster on the international affairs front as well and Biden has not brought Americans together, quite the opposite, no wonder his polling is so dismal.

You expect Biden to bring Trump's supporters together with the rest of us? I see you didn't comment on the issue of Trump losing his security clearance after I posted his loss. Looks to me like Republicans are losing their chance to take over the Senate and even the House as Graham has pushed his 15 week abortion bill. I'm glad that he has done this. And Trump's miserable truth decay social that most people no longer even look at. Thanks to the GOP! ;)

RedCowboy

Look we know Trump was a big upset who got more votes than anticipated, Hillary was the CIA sponsored pre-determined winner, just like the Bushes and so obviously Biden, but there is no way Democrats keep the House without significant manipulation and after the Biden fortification I don't see it.....maybe it's good that Trump is going to get pushed away from running, that means they have a different Republican in mind albeit a beltway insider no doubt it has to be better than Obamas 4th term.

Our system survives on balance and you radical progressives have done about as much damage as we can afford, it's going to take years to correct and besides China being on course to become the worlds #1 economic power, our woke military policy has to change.

Dems will lose the House this midterm and in 2024 who knows who the " choices " will be, but we won't see a Biden 2nd term.

Wtf, apparently this is here in Ontario:

Homeschooling and a lot of new affordable to the masses private schools will spring from this kind madness if it continues in America and that's likely to be a good thing, but in Canada you need to get rid of Trudeau, vote in someone else ASAP

Last edited: