Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It's how they messed with the election, they let geese vote for Biden! :LOL:

IMG-20150808-181708049-HDR.jpg
Looks like Paul was right for once XD

bostjan

Those geese didn't come in peace, they came to grease the political machine and to fleece a ransom we will never cease to release.

Or maybe Paul had a typo.

Anyone following the filibuster debate? I doubt it'll pass, but if it's close, it might inspire some other rules change later on.

paul1598419

Speaking of Donald Trump, the SCOTUS just ruled against him on the 1/6 Committee getting the White House files that they have sought. I had a feeling that they would have to rule that way. Eight to one with Clarence Thomas being the only dissenting holdout.

That was a typo. I meant to say gees!

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Speaking of Donald Trump, the SCOTUS just ruled against him on the 1/6 Committee getting the White House files that they have sought. I had a feeling that they would have to rule that way. Eight to one with Clarence Thomas being the only dissenting holdout.

That was a typo. I meant to say gees!
GEESE I say .... GEESE

paul1598419

The SCOTUS didn't go that far with the Trump records as they found the Appeals Court's finding that Trump would have lost even if he were the sitting president was actually the reasoning they used. I expect those Trump records are on their way to the House Committee. The rule of law wins!

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
What do you guys think the chances are of Putin actually invading Ukraine? Think he'll really do it? Full scale invasion or maybe just a limited attack in Eastern Ukraine? Or is all this just posturing and saber rattling to try and threaten and intimidate adversaries without actually going as far is all out invasion.

RedCowboy

paul1598419

I don't think anyone knows what Putin will actually do as far as Ukraine goes. Sure, Trump supporters are trying to make out like this is an obvious outcome and Biden is somehow at fault for it. But, I don't know that Putin has actually made up his mind about this yet.

RedCowboy

I don't think anyone knows what Putin will actually do as far as Ukraine goes. Sure, Trump supporters are trying to make out like this is an obvious outcome and Biden is somehow at fault for it. But, I don't know that Putin has actually made up his mind about this yet.

Biden said, for the world to hear, the part that his advisors told him in private, that we wouldn't do anything except scratch our heads if Russia conducted a small incursion, what a disaster, the White House had to go into damage control and Ukraine started screaming about any size incursion being an invasion........Biden is a sad, sad, pitiful fail, everything he touches turns to shit.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I can see where you thought that......we have to stop putin....pootin
What abour rasputin, I'm sure you've seen this video

Oh yeah I've seen that video. There's a few versions of it.

paul1598419

Biden said, for the world to hear, the part that his advisors told him in private, that we wouldn't do anything except scratch our heads if Russia conducted a small incursion, what a disaster, the White House had to go into damage control and Ukraine started screaming about any size incursion being an invasion........Biden is a sad, sad, pitiful fail, everything he touches turns to shit.

Speaking of people who turn things to shit, in 7 states on December 14th of 2020, Republicans signed their names to forged electoral slates that were then sent to Congress and the other places that these are normally sent to. In five of these states the forged papers were formatted exactly the same. Since the new White House documents have been going out since Trump lost in the SCOTUS we've found out that this was indeed a coordinated effort by Republicans in the White House and Congress. Now there is an investigation starting with the Republicans who signed their names to the fraudulent documents. With luck we will be able to prosecute them for these as they committed as many as five crimes each.

Biden said no such thing when he spoke to the American people for almost 2 hours. He did say that the reaction of the U.S. might not be as bad if Putin made a small incursion. That is Biden. He is more likely to tell Americans the truth......which is quite refreshing after the last president we had. 🤣

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I can see where you thought that......we have to stop putin....pootin
What abour rasputin, I'm sure you've seen this video

Love that song! :D Someone made a really cool Girls Und Panzer AMV (Anime Music Video) adaptation too. :LOL:

paul1598419

In the Washington Post today:

"Who is Ray Epps and how did he become the center of a Republican conspiracy?" Ray Epps, a Trump supporter who was at the Capitol on January 6th, is now claimed to be an FBI informant working to push people into the Capital building that day. This started on a right wing website as an "investigation" and has been picked up by Ted Cruz and later by Donald Trump at his Arizona rally on 1/15. The claim is that his picture disappeared from an FBI website seeking to identify him, but now that the FBI has spoken with him and his lawyer and can easily reach him anytime, there is no need for his photo to remain on the FBI site. But, the right wing claims that his photo was removed because the FBI didn't want people to find out he was working for them. The Post contacted Epps who says he has been the victim of death threats and says he as never worked as an informant. Tucker Carlson took this up claiming he is working for the FBI which also spurred this conspiracy theory forward. It isn't known if Epps will be charged and the FBI, of course refuses comments on ongoing cases. This earned 4 Pinocchios today.

RedCowboy

As for Ray Epps.......you paul do NOT work for the FBI or do you ?
If not then you don't know why they removed Epps from the most wanted list, so far they haven't given anyone from 1/6 a break at all, quite the opposite and Epps was an instigator who compelled people to enter the Capital.

Republicans didn't want to sign one set of documents because you bastards changed State election rules, something that's unconstitutional without a vote, but it was done because of COVID on an " emergency basis " which allowed widespread manufacture of votes.

Many eligible voters who never voted before, were convinced to register by petitioners standing in front of Wal-Mart and other grocery stores across the country, then all these NEW voters got ballots sent to them in the mail on account of COVID and in many States I expect these ballots were filled out by Trump haters other than the person registered and harvested.........Now you can go back and recount these ballots again and again, that won't matter, fact is many ( mail-in votes ) were manufactured for Biden and many ( mail in ) ballots for Trump were destroyed, there were even videos of mail room workers ripping Trump ( mail-in ) ballots in half.

Now Democrats want to make the unconstitutional temporary emergency changes that State voters didn't vote for permanent by federalizing a voting process that's always been State run with each States rules set by the State voters.

Mail-out ballots are prone to fraud, European nations have known this and have mostly banned it and ballot harvesting along with by-mail voting increases the risks of fraud, ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia and illegal ballot harvesting is being investigated from the 2020 election in Georgia by Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger.

Raffensperger said: Ballot harvesting includes manufacturing votes, acts of illegally interceding in the voting process and other crimes related to election fraud.
“An election in North Carolina was overturned because of ballot harvesting, and also in New Jersey relating to ballot harvesting schemes,” Raffensperger continued. “This should be illegal nationwide.”