Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

RedCowboy

BS paul, I read the Muller report and there was no Russia collaboration between Trump and Russia

paul1598419

If you had read the Mueller report you would know that is not the case. When you get all your news from Fox, this is what happens. But, by now everybody in the country knows that Trump is a liar. You'd have to be a stone cold idiot not to. Many people are getting fed up with it. But, the people that voted for him really don't care that he passed a massive tax cut for the rich or that he has put us in a trade war we can't win because he fulfills some agenda, whether it is on gun laws or the stacking of the Supreme Court with hyper partisan members.The question you should be asking yourself is, "what do republicans do after Trump?" Sowing hate and divisions miraculously worked last time because Russia helped get Trump elected, but it is not a sustainable strategy election year after election year.

George Bush won because Hispanics saw themselves as white and he had the support of many, not a majority, but many of them. Also, the SCOTUS stopped the Florida recount before it was even half finished. But, Trump has made enemies out of anyone who isn't white and republicans have gone along with that. Even with gerrymandering republicans still have an existential threat of losing many senate seats as well as the presidency,

What are you going to do after Trump?

RedCowboy

After 4 more years of Trump I would like to see Seam Hannity elected, or one of many good people, maybe the 1st female POTUS will be a republican.

BTW : You would have to be a stone cold idiot as you say to not know that Obama was a constant liar and people were sick of it, except his followers who could see no wrong in him even when he stood there and lied again and again. Remember if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....Period............NOT

Also a huge reason Hillary lost is because she is such a nasty witch, Russia was no more involved in helping Trump than they were in helping Obama which they did but not directly, just like we get involved in other nations elections Russia meddles in ours, but this was not unknown and not a big factor, what was a deciding factor was Hillary and her nasty attitude.

Last edited:

irish303

They always have a language barrier and intermittent grammar skills and when someone calls out the meadow muffin found under a bridge some of the castaways chime in, if they can't get attention then ratchet up the annoying, same stuff different day.
RedCowboy but what problem do you have with me or with what I write? you know there is the "ignore" button use it .... so I become invisible for you and Alaskan and others!

All this talk was born only because I spent 2 words in favor of war veterans like us Irish!
Freedom is already denied us by England, now do you also want to deny me the freedom to write what I think?

irish303

Absolutely not, I don't treat it like a chat room! otherwise I would not be here .... I would be on social networks to chat!

I am here to learn from you .... and have my say on things made by others! this does not mean "this music I have already heard" sol because I say my to various posts! Is LPF not allowed to have its say on some other people's posts? (es beautiful this build compliments)
Let me know and I'll avoid it!

RedCowboy

Is your name " They " I was talking to Alaskan about meadow muffins, are you a meadow muffin ?

Also I don't know what you are talking about.

Say what ever you want IDC

Immo1282

Pretty sure that Irish303 is just trying to stir up and open old wounds there. Almost as if he's blaming the current-day English people for the actions of the politicians from before they were born.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, it appearing that way Immo. I've met some Irish in London at the time of the Brexit vote initially happening. All they were concerned about was having a soft border like now. Never did they bring up the past or start blaming the English.

Immo1282

Yeah - the Brexit Irish border issue is definitely something that needs some careful thought - something that the current PM appears absent from...

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, definitely. I agree there. I'll give Boris the benefit of the doubt for now, I never in a million years thought of him as a PM. However, I do believe Brexit will happen under him if he doesn't get outed beforehand. Let's just hope everything goes well, if the no deal does come through.

irish303

Is your name " They " I was talking to Alaskan about meadow muffins, are you a meadow muffin ?

Also I don't know what you are talking about.

Say what ever you want IDC
No, I'm not a meadow muffins.
My name is Bran (aka Irish303)
I was raised and educated in hatred towards that race that for centuries has boycotted and teased us, The first Kings were Irish and Scottish, then over time, Queen Elizabeth established (for her convenience) that We and The england we are one thing ....!
Only one thing in your thoughts .... old bastard

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I can't help but take some offence to this. Irish, you was pleasant, yet I can't help but feel that's because you was unaware that i am British, more specifically English. I have nothing against Irish or Northern Irish people, and I have met a great bunch of Irish folk over the years. You are the first I have come across first hand to share any of these feelings. Who is boycotting and teasing you now exactly. Who is taking away your freedom?

Also, very important point you made here.
I was raised and educated in hatred towards that race
Being raised to hate a certain race, means you are not acting on your own feelings. You've been taught to hate us. What reason do you have to hate the English exactly. Also, a rule on this thread is about racism. I didn't expect to see it against myself and other english folk on this forum, I have to admit.

irish303

I didn't know you were English! I am very attached to my land and I am a hyper-patriot and I, like all of us Irish, have not forgotten the past and do not forget the present! that's all !

P.S.
You are angry I know .... I can understand you ... we have been too and we still are! the difference between you and me lies in the fact that you are angry now .... after a while you pass ..... instead of us it will never pass ... it's like a fire that always feeds without ever going out!
And all this through YOUR fault

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
What exactly is MY fault exactly in this. So you was only nice because you didn't know I was English. Wow. Well, hard fact for you, there are many English members on this forum. And there is no place for this here. I'm angry, because you have no ground to come on here hating on present day english citizens. We have nothing to do with yours or our own past, that's like me being angry at present day germans for the holocaust. And, despite voting for brexit, I have always supported making the border soft and as easy as possible for irish citizens.

irish303

Was I cute? I do not think so !
Anyway you remain of your idea and I of mine!
Are there any other English people like you here? no problem, I can live with it!
As I didn't know you ... I don't know them!
We are debating politics or am I wrong? are we in the right section or not? so ?