Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I don't understand you. I have said many times that I support a woman's right to choose. That is not the same as liking abortions. For nearly 50 years women have has this right, I am interested in seeing what the SCOTUS does with Texas' law that allows anyone to sue. I really don't see that holding up unless they want to allow states to do the same thing to people who buy guns.
Don't understand me? Supporting the right for a woman to choose to have her unborn child ripped out from a chance to live is pretty much just as bad. But you freak out about a 17 year old using his gun to defend himself against an out of control mob rioting the streets. Self defense vs medicide, which one is worse?

RedCowboy

Rittenhouse needs to sue the liberal media for repeatedly and still today calling him a white supremacist, this narrative is disgusting and it's bad for the country because some people will believe this BS.......I mean what are we supposed to think ? Are we supposed to accept the criminal destruction and looting as somehow being an acceptable form of protest ?

If so, then is it ok for 100 million gun owners to engage in violent " protest " when the alphabet boys kill someone in their bed ? I think not. Violent protest is not justified just like an innocent man breaking out of jail is still guilty of breaking out of jail, protesters who engage in violent criminal activity are wrong and that's not racism.

paul1598419

You are never taking our guns or our right to defend ourselves, England tried and you see how that turned out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the monster who drove through that Christmas parade killing innocent people turns out to be someone angry at white people because of the hate spewed by Biden and the liberal media, who's words carry the weight of life and death.

Democrats have been so very reckless with the things they have said in recent times, we need to vote them all out !

Let's go Brandon !

So, you expect everyone to believe that angry White people might be the cause of of the cause of the running over of persons in Wisconsin because of Biden's policies? You keep calling Democrats the ones who are pushing people to do unimaginable things as Trump has still to this day claims that he lost the last election because it was stolen from him by fraud. Biden has only been in office for less than a year and Republicans are still calling the last election fraudulent, irrespective of any evidence showing that this happened. That is absolute nonsense now as it has been pushed out by every court that has looked into it since November of last year.

RedCowboy

So, you expect everyone to believe that angry White people might be the cause of of the cause of the running over of persons in Wisconsin because of Biden's policies? You keep calling Democrats the ones who are pushing people to do unimaginable things as Trump has still to this day claims that he lost the last election because it was stolen from him by fraud. Biden has only been in office for less than a year and Republicans are still calling the last election fraudulent, irrespective of any evidence showing that this happened. That is absolute nonsense now as it has been pushed out by every court that has looked into it since November of last year.

I didn't say anything about people being run down in the street because of Bidens policy, I said because of the spewing of racial hate and innuendo including Biden calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist in an attempt to sway the verdict of a trial for charges that should have never been leveled.

-------------------------------------

In response to the election I again said " IF "

That's why everyone needs to go and vote, if there's fraud it can only amount to just so much, basically if the gap is too big they can't fudge it, so go and vote, tell everyone you know to vote, make it impossible to pull off any magic tricks.

Look at it this way, if 90% of registered voters actually vote then it's impossible to make up very much, but if only 30% actually vote then there's a lot more available mail out ballots to make magic votes from and a lot more plausible deniability.

In response to the election I again said " IF "............if there's fraud..........

In response to the liberal media and democrats fomenting racial tensions, that has an impact, Darryl Brooks INTENTIONALLY rand down innocent people, he was NOT being chased by the police and I have no doubt this man had the racism and hate that's been spewed against white people by the liberal media in his mind, even if only at a subconscious level.

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

Yeah, unfortunately I have seen quite a few posts like this on social media. Idiots making jokes and trying to score political point by hoping that the suspect is from the opposed side of the political spectrum as them.

And wtf is happening in San Francisco? Mass wave looting attacks against high end stores for a few nights in a row now:

RedCowboy

Progressive policy is a fail, that's what's happening and until it's corrected it will get worse, the thieves are organizing and becoming capitalist......well criminal capitalist and there is no reason at the moment that it wont get worse.

When everyone knows the DA's won't prosecute theft under 1000.00 just what do you think will happen, sure most of us won't take part in it but the 1-5% of the population that will .......will see stores closing in liberal cities with this policy and all the trouble that follows....hell here where I live property prices as well as rent in the Atlanta metro area are through the roof because of all the people who are moving here and out of California and other liberal ruined places.

paul1598419

Progressive policy is a fail, that's what's happening and until it's corrected it will get worse, the thieves are organizing and becoming capitalist......well criminal capitalist and there is no reason at the moment that it wont get worse.

When everyone knows the DA's won't prosecute theft under 1000.00 just what do you think will happen, sure most of us won't take part in it but the 1-5% of the population that will .......will see stores closing in liberal cities with this policy and all the trouble that follows....hell here where I live property prices as well as rent in the Atlanta metro area are through the roof because of all the people who are moving here and out of California and other liberal ruined places.

Criminals are not progressives. But, Republicans will, take a cheap shot whenever they get the chance. Biden did get the infrastructure bill passed and signed. That was something Trump never got done because at the time he was praising the Nazis in Charlottesville and that took the focus off that.

RedCowboy

Political-Cartoon-11.18.21.jpg

Politican-Cartoon-11.19.21.jpg

paul1598419

The jury in the Ahmaud Arbery case has reached verdicts. Travis McMichael guilty on all charges. Gregory McMichael guilty on at least most charges and that as well for the last defendant.

Travis McMichael found guilty on all 9 charges and his father was found only not guilty on malice murder and guilty on the other 8 charges and William Byrant found not guilty on three charges....all found guilty on felony murder.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

As is should be, you can't attack or chase someone down and cause them harm because of your suspicion or if you don't like what they have to say or if they extinguish your illegal dumpster fire, if you do, then that person has the right to defend themselves, just like Arbery did, just like Rittenhouse did, equal justice for all.

Last edited:

paul1598419

The prosecutor who was on the scene in this case is now going to stand trial for telling Gregory McMichael to take the trucks home and wash them down. It wasn't until the GBI got involved that a new prosecutor was appointed to try this case. Georgia is still a very racist place to live if you're Black.

RedCowboy

A mostly white jury says your full of shit as usual paul.

So you're putting every non black Georgian into your racist basket.......looks like you're the racist. ;)

Also if you're trying to tell me that white people aren't ever the victims of racism in Georgia I can tell you for a fact that you're wrong, however everyone here for the most part just wants to get along.

The Chicago bureau of investigation needs to look into prosecutor Kim Foxx.......or maybe Georgia isn't as racist as Chicago ?

paul1598419

Yeah, I'm sure you're pleased as punch to live in Georgia. My point was that the investigators at the scene tried in every possible way to cover up the crimes of the McMichaels and Bryan. It was because of the protests there that this case was every taken seriously at all. And that woman prosecutor will now stand trial for all she did to cover this up.