Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

paul1598419

The only taxes Democrats have proposed is getting the wealthy to again pay their fare share. Sure you can cross state lines with your guns, but that doesn't give you the right to become a vigilante and start policing where you have no rights to. If you believe you'll win back all you lost under Trump in 2022 and 2024 good luck. You're sure gonna need it.

RedCowboy

It's legal in most States for citizens to use force to stop a violent felony even if it doesn't involve them personally, so when Rittenhouse put out that dumpster fire he was within his rights and when Rittenhouse was forced to defend himself he was well within his rights, the point to take away from this is that Rittenhouse shouldn't have had to step up to do the job police were being prevented from doing because arson, breaking and entering, property theft, destruction of property and aggravated battery are all crimes, they do not constitute " peaceful protest " and the liberal mayors who enabled this criminal activity were complicit and should be held accountable.

If BLM wants to protest the police by picketing and marching around the police stations I will support them in their peaceful protest, I might even donate to the cause, but I do not support domestic terrorism for political effect and I expect most voters don't either, good luck at the polls in 2022 and 2024, you're going to need it.

conceptcar3

It's legal in most States for citizens to use force to stop a violent felony even if it doesn't involve them personally, so when Rittenhouse put out that dumpster fire he was within his rights and when Rittenhouse was forced to defend himself he was well within his rights, the point to take away from this is that Rittenhouse shouldn't have had to step up to do the job police were being prevented from doing because arson, breaking and entering, property theft, destruction of property and aggravated battery are all crimes, they do not constitute " peaceful protest " and the liberal mayors who enabled this criminal activity were complicit and should be held accountable.

If BLM wants to protest the police by picketing and marching around the police stations I will support them in their peaceful protest, I might even donate to the cause, but I do not support domestic terrorism for political effect and I expect most voters don't either, good luck at the polls in 2022 and 2024, you're going to need it.
Why would he need good luck? He has mail in voting.

RedCowboy

That's why everyone needs to go and vote, if there's fraud it can only amount to just so much, basically if the gap is too big they can't fudge it, so go and vote, tell everyone you know to vote, make it impossible to pull off any magic tricks.

Look at it this way, if 90% of registered voters actually vote then it's impossible to make up very much, but if only 30% actually vote then there's a lot more available mail out ballots to make magic votes from and a lot more plausible deniability.

Encap

LOL Pretty much what it has come to. The Entire Congress needs to be given a week off, and all of them bused during the week to Walter Reed Hospital for mental testing and minimally one Shock Treatment , just to get them back on track and dealing with the real world at least part of the time. They are drink on spending other peoples hard earned blood sweat and tears earnings/money and off into an imagined world that does not exist, never has, never will.

House Removes Paul Gosar From Anime And Manga Committee

bbbb.jpg
WASHINGTON—Stripping the Republican representative from one of the most powerful and influential committees in Congress, the U.S. House of Representatives voted this week to remove Paul Gosar from his assignment on the Anime and Manga Committee. “While there’s nothing cooler than an epic sword fight, calls for violence against anyone other than a dark sorceress or psychopathic prince are absolutely unacceptable,” said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who called Gosar’s behavior “disgusting” and “unbecoming of an elected member of Congress” in a brutal evisceration of the Arizona representative for disrespecting the popular Japanese art style. “Representative Gosar, you have no right to call yourself otaku. You will no longer be able to oversee or attend Bleach watch parties. You will also be removed you’re your assignment on the House Cosplay Committee. Baka!” At press time, the House of Representatives was voting on an official resolution to call Gosar a weeb.
~ The Onion America's Finest News Source ~

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
LOL Pretty much what it has come to. The Entire Congress needs to be given a week off, and all of them bused during the week to Walter Reed Hospital for mental testing and minimally one Shock Treatment , just to get them back on track and dealing with the real world at least part of the time. They are drink on spending other peoples hard earned blood sweat and tears earnings/money and off into an imagined world that does not exist, never has, never will.

House Removes Paul Gosar From Anime And Manga Committee

View attachment 73721
WASHINGTON—Stripping the Republican representative from one of the most powerful and influential committees in Congress, the U.S. House of Representatives voted this week to remove Paul Gosar from his assignment on the Anime and Manga Committee. “While there’s nothing cooler than an epic sword fight, calls for violence against anyone other than a dark sorceress or psychopathic prince are absolutely unacceptable,” said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who called Gosar’s behavior “disgusting” and “unbecoming of an elected member of Congress” in a brutal evisceration of the Arizona representative for disrespecting the popular Japanese art style. “Representative Gosar, you have no right to call yourself otaku. You will no longer be able to oversee or attend Bleach watch parties. You will also be removed you’re your assignment on the House Cosplay Committee. Baka!” At press time, the House of Representatives was voting on an official resolution to call Gosar a weeb.
~ The Onion America's Finest News Source ~

EtP_p62XEAQi_tT

paul1598419

The guy who gave Rittenhouse the gun is going to stand trial for doing so.

RedCowboy

Dominick Black knew Kyle Rittenhouse was going to be in harms way, that's a defense to giving a 17 year old a gun.

------------

Rittenhouse will be doing an interview on FOX news tonight.

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Wow, hopefully this is not related to events in Kenosha, but this city is quite close.

Apparently some lunatic just rammed their car through a Christmas parade, mowing down numerous people in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Warning: Some shocking images in link.

paul1598419

Damn man you're a Debby downer... Maybe hearing about baby killing abortions will brighten you up

I don't understand you. I have said many times that I support a woman's right to choose. That is not the same as liking abortions. For nearly 50 years women have has this right, I am interested in seeing what the SCOTUS does with Texas' law that allows anyone to sue. I really don't see that holding up unless they want to allow states to do the same thing to people who buy guns.

RedCowboy

You are never taking our guns or our right to defend ourselves, England tried and you see how that turned out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the monster who drove through that Christmas parade killing innocent people turns out to be someone angry at white people because of the hate spewed by Biden and the liberal media, who's words carry the weight of life and death.

Democrats have been so very reckless with the things they have said in recent times, we need to vote them all out !

Let's go Brandon !

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Regardless of who was responsible, the parade attack is a terrible tragedy, but I am really hoping it has nothing to do with the Kyle Rittenhouse case. With as much tension as there is right now, that is the absolute last thing we need.