Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
Yeah NY lol I know it's probably a crime against humanity but I've done it. Eating a candy bar with a fork and knife... now that's weird

skijohn

This one is for those who cry for freedom from the radical left! :ROFLMAO:

America 2: Now With More Freedom! :D

paul1598419

That time Trump's eating pizza with fork?!? :ROFLMAO:

You $@%^$#%!!! :LOL:

I enjoy watching Jon Stewart. He manages to be relevant and funny at the same time. 🤣

"French fries are cheap, legal and ubiquitous." :LOL:

Last edited:

skijohn

No, Next question...

He's not going anywhere despite another QTrumplican smear campaign about "e-mails"... ;)
Bring on the next QTrumplican attempt to oust the Doctor that made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already was... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

conceptcar3

No, Next question...

He's not going anywhere despite another QTrumplican smear campaign about "e-mails"... ;)
Bring on the next QTrumplican attempt to oust the Doctor that made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already was... :rolleyes:
Instead of a one word lie from that lady, watch 11 minutes of facts from faucis emails that prove he is a liar.

paul1598419

Trump supporters NEED a distraction from Trump's catastrophic presidency, especially his mismanagement of the pandemic. I sure hope they run him in 2024 again. 🤣

skijohn

Instead of a one word lie from that lady, watch 11 minutes of facts from faucis emails that prove he is a liar.
Watch 11 minutes of Fauci's e-mails from 14 months ago, when little was known about the virus, taken out of context and cherry-picked with no relevance given as to why, what, and when it was said, and under the lens of everything we now know about the virus???

No thanks, I'm not so easily manipulated into believing nonsense as yourself... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

paul1598419

Yeah, I looked into the Fauci emails when they were released and saw nothing to cause any concern. It does distract from Trump's rants about his "stolen election", though. I think he may actually cause Republicans to loose seats in 2022 if he continues these assaults on our democracy.

RedCowboy

When you progressive cheats pull Faucis string about voting time 2022 and he starts yelling about a rebound virus it's not going to fly, mass mail out ballots and ballot requests are prone to fraud and you're not getting away with it again.

skijohn

The level to which the total lack of self-awareness of the average Qtrumplican is staggering and the hypocrisy is mind-blowing... :rolleyes:

All the gerrymandering wasn't enough to serve the will of the people so now all the voter suppression laws are being rammed through BUT they can only make it harder for people to vote, they can't stop the people from voting, and despite all of those attempts to serve the will of the people, those attempts will fail and VOTE THEY WILL! ;)

Last edited:

skijohn

Here's a tip for all those who vote in person such as myself, bring one or more frail elderly people with you when you vote in person and they will most likely move you to the front of the line! that's what happened when I voted in 2020 and I was in and out in 30 minutes! :D

You are helping the elderly exercise their constitutional right to vote and you are in and out before you know it! it's a win-win!! ;)

RedCowboy

Common sense voting laws to help insure a fair vote that States are passing are to correct illegal changes made last minute by Dems without a vote, it's amazing how progressives cry foul without even reading the bills, actually it's not all that amazing as you know you cheated and want to cheat again, because your policy is garbage.

Ballots are supposed to be in by the end of election day, all this pulling mail in ballots out of thin air weeks later is beyond ridiculous.