Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Politics and General Debates Thread

Ears and Eggs

Super Moderator
Staff member
After watching the first Democratic Debates, although extremely unlikely, it would be really fun to see a future debate between Trump and Marianne Williamson. :D

Last edited:

RedCowboy

After watch the first Democratic Debates, although extremely unlikely, it would be really fun to see a future debate between Trump and Marianne Williamson. :D
LOVE, yes love, she would bring much love to that battlefield and Trump would find himself combatted with her love, pure bat shit crazy never ending love.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
If not a criminal and working with or for Trump, the deep state will figure out a way to ensnare you to break some rule or another, just look what the FBI tried to do to this man:

If you are rich or in politics, most people will have associated with someone who is now, or have had some kind of shady past. I don’t like everything everyone has done in their lives, Trump and even myself included, but I feel far better off with him as president than any other person right now.

RedCowboy

Hell if the FBI wants you or me Chris they just call us in and ask what color is the sky, and when you say blue they tell you someone else said it was kinda pink so you're a liar and just committed perjury, so you go to prison you felon, just like Martha Steward

Ok maybe not the sky color question, but any little question that someone else answers differently will do.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
If this BS keeps going on, we will need some kind of uprising to straiten things out, I assume, I hope a peaceful one, but there are lots of people who aren’t so patient, unfortunately.

irish303

If I really have to say it all ... your president doesn't really like me, he's just a man used to doing business and cheering and favoring big industrialists like him, he married a woman much younger than himself was that a photomodel!
Basically what is he doing for America and you Americans?
Did it raise those barriers on the Mexican border to combat arms and drug trafficking? do you think you succeeded? I do not think so !
everything continues undisturbed and maybe even with bribes under the counter to the local and American police!
He was investigated for not remembering what! it is not a saint shank!

Although I wasn't American, in Obama I saw a lot more humanity, participation, warmth with people, students, much more elegance, much more desire to do!

This is what I think and this is my dispassionate opinion

RedCowboy

They always have a language barrier and intermittent grammar skills and when someone calls out the meadow muffin found under a bridge some of the castaways chime in, if they can't get attention then ratchet up the annoying, same stuff different day.

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
He did indeed say that, my expectation is there is more to this story than what it appears to be, but then again, I would think that anyway when ever a troll shows up, I usually think they are a regular member rattling cages without having to pay for it.

paul1598419

If not a criminal and working with or for Trump, the deep state will figure out a way to ensnare you to break some rule or another, just look what the FBI tried to do to this man:

If you are rich or in politics, most people will have associated with someone who is now, or have had some kind of shady past. I don’t like everything everyone has done in their lives, Trump and even myself included, but I feel far better off with him as president than any other person right now.
Papadopoopos was convicted of lying to the FBI, a crime, in connection with his work on the Trump campaign. Now he is going to Fox News trying to spin this as being a victim. Nonsense! Just look a all the convicted people high up in Trump's organisation. Trump went 2 years without oversight, but now is being investigated by the Congress for the first time, and boo hoo, he doesn't like it. Well, that is the job of congress to do oversight on the president. If they just let it go like republicans did, the people would not know of the many conflicts of interest and his illegal enrichment in conflict with the emoluments clause in the Constitution that prohibits a president for enriching himself in office from foreign countries. It is stated there three times because the founding fathers were that alarmed of that possibility.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Oh my lord Paul, I know how they entrapped him, he answered the wrong month on a question. Do you also believe Trump had Russians interfering with the election too?

Last edited:

paul1598419

I have voted in every election since Carter/Ford. Ford was never elected and lost mainly because he pardoned Nixon of all charges that might be brought by the federal government. Papadapoulos was convicted of lying to the FBI and, of course, he wants to spin this as he was the victim. I suppose all the other Trump officials convicted and awaiting trial are all victims as well. You should actually read the Mueller report. I know it is long, but it lays out a case that the swamp that Trump has brought here is murkier than it ever was before now. It is a world where Trump makes money off of his properties by giving the impression, if not the case, that this will give people access to the presidency. It is patently illegal. In 2017 the dues at his Florida resort went up in January from $100,000 a year to $200,000 a year. WTF!?

If you actually read the report you'll see that the Trump campaign met with Russian operatives and also gave them polling data in key states during the election. That is not an accusation. It was proven to be the case. Also, Kushner was trying to get financing for the 1.8 billion dollar property that his family purchased in 2008 from Qatar, a middle eastern country that he oversees. The Trump Administration put sanctions on Qatar after they refused to provide this assistance. Low and behold, the assistance was forth coming from Canada, but partly done by Qatar in the details of the financing. WTF!?

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Oh lord again.... We seem to be a yin-yang couple on this stuff

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I'm just glad Hillary didn't win

paul1598419

If Popadapoulos was the victim of entrapment why did he pleads guilty instead of fighting it? He certainly had the resources to do so and, unlike poor innocent people who plead guilty because they fear a protracted sentence, defendants of means who are innocent rarely plead guilty.